CEA Soundtrack

Is there anywhere I can buy this in the UK?

I have done some searching and the only place I have found is Gamestop. The UK version of the site doesn’t have it, and while I could probably order it from the US site I’d rather not have to spend a ton on shipping costs.

Can anyone help, or am I out of luck?

It’ll probably be on Amazon.co.uk soon as it’s already on the Amazon.com website. I’m waiting to buy it too.

It must have been put on Amazon.com very recently, I looked yesterday and couldn’t see it.

Thank you for the help, I will wait to see if it appears on Amazon.co.uk.

I pre-ordered the limited edition vinyl (it’s green by the way) through Amazon. It’s gonna be so amazing I love my music better on vinyl. Plus it comes with a digital DL of the mp3 version of the tracks! Im not in the UK either i’m sorry. I am sure it will be up soon no worries!

> I pre-ordered the limited edition vinyl (it’s green by the way) through Amazon. It’s gonna be so amazing I love my music better on vinyl. Plus it comes with a digital DL of the mp3 version of the tracks! Im not in the UK either i’m sorry. I am sure it will be up soon no worries!

I preorded it too on amazon (LE version as well) but I didnt see that you get the MP3 version of the track. Where did you see that?

Posted by: halo2redsblue

> I preorded it too on amazon (LE version as well) but I didnt see that you get the MP3 version of the track. Where did you see that?

I saw it here on Gamestop’s website. I am sure the same is the case for the Amazon version. They are both being distributed by Microsoft Studios. I just ordered the Amazon Version because its cheaper. It even qualifies for free shipping with “Amazon Prime”!

Anyone else think the artwork looks a bit odd on the vinyl sleeve? The proportions of Chief’s head and body are a bit weird…

Also, the track listing is totally different to the original OST, I assumed this was just the same music performed by a different orchestra? Did they compose some new music for the remake?

> Posted by: halo2redsblue
>
>
> > I preorded it too on amazon (LE version as well) but I didnt see that you get the MP3 version of the track. Where did you see that?
>
> I saw it here on Gamestop’s website. I am sure the same is the case for the Amazon version. They are both being distributed by Microsoft Studios. I just ordered the Amazon Version because its cheaper. It even qualifies for free shipping with “Amazon Prime”!

I think thats why its alittle more at Gamestop because It comes with a free MP3 version of the song.

> Anyone else think the artwork looks a bit odd on the vinyl sleeve? The proportions of Chief’s head and body are a bit weird…
>
> Also, the track listing is totally different to the original OST, I assumed this was just the same music performed by a different orchestra? Did they compose some new music for the remake?

I like the Art work on the Vinyl version. Does look wierd but I still like it. I Think they are the same songs from Halo CE, just renamed. The only thing Im sad about is that we only get the first disk on the Vinyl(or 16 songs) while the cd version gets 2 disks (39 songs.)

Posted by: halo2redvsblue

> I think thats why its alittle more at Gamestop because It comes with a free MP3 version of the song.

In all actuallity those redeemable mp3s of the songs on the vinyl will be included, in every vinyl sleeve. Otherwise they would have to remanufacture different batches of vinyls with no DL slips (which sounds highly unlikely & also very costly for a company). I own a majority of vinyls, and every vinyl i have has comes with an mp3 DL paper, or in some cases the actual CD in a paper sleeve. I believe that this will be the same case. Gamestop always jacks up their prices of content they sell. Trust me just look back and fourth from Amazon and Gamestop and you will see. All in all I am very excited for this vinyl!

Posted by: halo2redvsblue

> I like the Art work on the Vinyl version. Does look wierd but I still like it. I Think they are the same songs from Halo CE, just renamed. The only thing Im sad about is that we only get the first disk on the Vinyl(or 16 songs) while the cd version gets 2 disks (39 songs.)

I actually never noticed that before! Only the first disc? This has to be a mistake I am sure there is no way that we would be screwed out on half of the tracks. If so I am very dissapointed and Microsoft as well as 343i have dropped a major ball there. It would be more practical to release a 2 disc LP version that wouldnt be hard and for the price it sould be all 39 songs.