CEA Promethean Vision Easter Egg

So, picture me, playing CEA on a fine night. On the level Truth and Reconciliation, at the part just before the Hunters appear. I look away and all of a sudden, I can see through the walls, my friends are green, enemies are red and objects have white outlines. I go WTF for a second, then realize what happened.

343i probably sneaked in Promethean Vision into the code of CEA, and it cropped up in the glitch today. Sneaky -Yoinks!-! Am I the first to discover this? It only lasted for a few seconds, so I couldn’t get my phone out.

What do you guys think? And no, I’m not making this up.

Sounds a bit more just like a glitch, assuming you’re telling the truth…Promethean Vision doesn’t put white outlines around things as far as I know.

It also seems unlikely that they’d put Promethean Vision into the coding of a 10 year old game.

Did the “vision” have a blue-ish background when in “use”?

I think when you use Analyze Mode with Kinect and everything turns blue and things you can scan turn red that was a tip of the hat to PV.

> I think when you use Analyze Mode with Kinect and everything turns blue and things you can scan turn red that was a tip of the hat to PV.

Oh yeah haha, I forgot about Analyze Mode…that’s almost definately it OP lol.

Oh, okay thanks!