CEA Pre-order bonus availability question.

Will this be like Recon for Halo: Reach? I didn’t receive the code inside the box, even if I preordered and bought the Legendary Edition of Reach, bought at GS, in Italy.
My friends too didn’t receive the code, and they preordered both legendary and standard (I don’t know anyone who preordered Limited, but I think no code there too).

Will this be North America exclusive, or available to everyone, no exceptions, every store? (I would be more interested to know availability, exceptions, and retailers in Italy).

Thanks.

not sure yet. all that has been confirmed is if you pre-order you get the skull and MCs armor from CE

I preordered Reach and I got a code, then I bought another copy 2 months later and it had another recon code. Lets just say my xbox noms on disks :stuck_out_tongue: A code should be there when you preorder CEA. I hope all is well for you when you pick up CEA on Nov. 15th :slight_smile:

> I preordered Reach and I got a code, then I bought another copy 2 months later and it had another recon code. Lets just say my xbox noms on disks :stuck_out_tongue: A code should be there when you preorder CEA. I hope all is well for you when you pick up CEA on Nov. 15th :slight_smile:

Which retailer? Thanks.

Gamestop and Walmart :slight_smile:

> not sure yet. all that has been confirmed is if you pre-order you get the skull and MCs armor from CE

I would like 343i to better specify!

> Gamestop and Walmart :slight_smile:

Where did you see that at?

> Gamestop and Walmart :slight_smile:

LOL funny, as I didn’t get it, and I bought the Legendary at GS too. I didn’t even get the Muti Threat! About WalMart, well, I don’t have it where I live!
Guess you come from North America…

TB

Retailers are responsible for the codes, it seems, so expect some trouble with this promotion and hope you’re one of the lucky ones. I always see retailer blunders when the code isn’t in-box.