CEA multiplayer/maps question !

i was just wondering, since this is a remake and all CEA’s multiplayer is is redon maps from previous games, will CEA also ship with Hemorrhage, Asylum, and Pinnacle since those are also remade maps from previous halo games ? will they update the Mark V helmet in reach to match the one from CEA? and will there be a CEA DLC in the future? maybe with a SIDEWINDER remake, a death island remake, and a rat race remake?

> i was just wondering, since this is a remake and all CEA’s multiplayer is is redon maps from previous games, will CEA also ship with Hemorrhage, Asylum, and Pinnacle since those are also remade maps from previous halo games ? will they update the Mark V helmet in reach to match the one from CEA? and will there be a CEA DLC in the future? maybe with a SIDEWINDER remake, a death island remake, and a rat race remake?

I doubt Asylum and them will be in here being they were variants of Forge World which like most Reach maps will not be on the disc (although some suggest that if Reach is installed onto your hard drive you might be able to access them. I also doubt they’d make changes to the Mark V helmet as well. Also there might be future DLC with maps from the original game but its not likely something like Sidewinder would appear seeing how it appeared in Halo 3 and 343 will probably stick with the no remakes that have been on the 360.