CEA Assault Rifle Glitch

This is my attempt at trying to make my favorite weapon in any Halo game (save for 2) perfect. ^-^

When, in CE, you’d pull out your AR, a little thing would pop out of the gun as you were readying it. I noticed in CEA, that same little thing seems to flicker, then disappear, rather than pop out as it should.

I love the weapon so much that I’d notice something so miniscule, and write this. In all seriousness, 343 PLZ FIXXX!!!

Not tyring to be mean but, Thats not even a big issue.

Derp. Did I know.
You wouldn’t understand my love for the AR.

Lol, It’s been my fav since halo came out. I pretty sure I love the AR far more greater than you. Plus its not a big deal.

Blasphemy! I love the AR more than anybody… But seriously, you can clearly see it flicker, and sooner or later, everybody is gonna notice, and start calling Halo CEA a buggy game.

Wow, really man? Its one (minor) problem. Nobody is going to care, they will see it and they will say: Meh.

> Wow, really man? Its one (minor) problem. Nobody is going to care, they will see it and they will say: Meh.

Please don’t shoot people down for pointing out issues, even if minor.

> > Wow, really man? Its one (minor) problem. Nobody is going to care, they will see it and they will say: Meh.
>
> Please don’t shoot people down for pointing out issues, even if minor.

As you can plainly see in my first post I said “Not trying to be mean”

> Not trying to be mean but, Thats not even a big issue.

Describes everything pretty much.

An issue is an issue. If they are going to creep in and mess with my Firstborn(CE), they better have it flawless.

There’s also the issue with the fact that the thing looks like the Reach Assault Rifle, and not the same one from Halo 1.

That too, I’m not real happy about CEA at all.

> That too, I’m not real happy about CEA at all.

I’m happy with the environments, but I don’t like how they’re giving everything the ‘Reach theme’, when they are completely different weapons. Even the Marines have been re-textured to the Reach Army Troopers, despite them looking completely different.

And the Mark V armour could definitely do with some work.

Theres always the option to switch back to the normal graphics layer but then again it would be pointless buying it if you just going to play campaign on the CE engine. Otherwise i dont find this a problem at all i didn’t even notice it, im completely fine with it, Halo is also my all-time favourite game, and i’d love to play it over and over again on the new engine (even though the reach engine isn’t that great and i hope they have created a new one in the past years for halo 4 :D)

> > That too, I’m not real happy about CEA at all.
>
> I’m happy with the environments, but I don’t like how they’re giving everything the ‘Reach theme’, when they are completely different weapons. Even the Marines have been re-textured to the Reach Army Troopers, despite them looking completely different.
>
> And the Mark V armour could definitely do with some work.

Am I the only one who actually likes the Reach theme? I mean come on, even if it does “break the canon”, if someone played this game without playing Reach, they wouldn’t care. They’d think it would look better than CE.

> This is my attempt at trying to make my favorite weapon in any Halo game (save for 2) perfect. ^-^
>
> When, in CE, you’d pull out your AR, a little thing would pop out of the gun as you were readying it. I noticed in CEA, that same little thing seems to flicker, then disappear, rather than pop out as it should.
>
> I love the weapon so much that I’d notice something so miniscule, and write this. In all seriousness, 343 PLZ FIXXX!!!

What I bolded is impossible to do at the moment lol.

> Am I the only one who actually likes the Reach theme? I mean come on, even if it does “break the canon”, if someone played this game without playing Reach, they wouldn’t care. They’d think it would look better than CE.

Reach was an entire graphical overhaul of the Haloverse. What you are seeing are the new style of Marines. The Army and the Marines use the same armour.

Question, why do people accept the Reach Mk V MJOLNIR to be an update, despite looking totally different to previous versions IMHO, but cant see that the AR and troop armour etc… has been redesigned to look better and is the standard from now?
Indesicive lot you are.

I too wonder if several of the common glitches will disappear. I am thinking that maybe they won’t since it appears to be using the same engine for the most part. The most common one that I see is the spinning plasma pistol…usually see that like twice per level.