CEA Anniversary soundtrack

I was going to download it from Zune marketplace seeing as I have a Windoes phone, but I can’t.

In a very ironic twist; however, I can download it from iTunes.

Seriously? Microsoft won’t let me pay them and download it from Zune, they’re really going to make me get it from Apple?

If it’s not in Zune for download after lunch, Apple gets my money.

Wrong forum to post this.
Please post it in the Anniversary Forum.

I thought since this pertained to the soundtrack, and not the game itself, it would go here.

I don’t want to cross - post, hopefully a Mod can move it for me :slight_smile:

My advice:
If you see something that’ll get results, do it instead of waiting and hoping.

> I thought since this pertained to the soundtrack, and not the game itself, it would go here.
>
> I don’t want to cross - post, hopefully a Mod can move it for me :slight_smile:

I’d say it’s a toss up. This is one of those subjects that could go in a couple places. On a somewhat related not: If you ever want some thing moved or deleted just report it and state that you want it moved or deleted and a reason why.

OT: Did it ever show up? That is sort of bad to be able to get it from iTunes and not Zune.

I’m sure it’ll be available in the Zune Marketplace at some point, but if you want it right this second, you’re going to have to go with iTunes. This might cause a little inconvenience, however 343i gets your money either way :).

Yeah, this same thing happened with the Reach soundtrack. It released on iTunes before heading to Zune. At the time they said it was part of their licensing agreement with their publisher. It sounds like a poor agreement to have and appears to work antithetically to Microsoft’s ecosystem development, but it is what it is for the time being.
It didn’t take too long for the Reach album to drop into Zune. No more than a month, if I remember correctly. So, it will be soon enough, I reckon.

> Yeah, this same thing happened with the Reach soundtrack. It released on iTunes before heading to Zune. At the time they said it was part of their licensing agreement with their publisher. It sounds like a poor agreement to have and appears to work antithetically to Microsoft’s ecosystem development, but it is what it is for the time being.
> It didn’t take too long for the Reach album to drop into Zune. No more than a month, if I remember correctly. So, it will be soon enough, I reckon.

Reach has a soundtrack? =P worst halo music of all 7 !!