CE Plasma pistol for load outs?

I feel like this isn’t talked about enough.

The major issue with the PP being in load outs at the moment is the EMP. That and it makes commendations a pain in the butt.

The PP from Combat evolved when charged shot a bolt that stuck to the victim inflicting damage but no EMP.

This would fix the vehicle problem and it will also make it easier to kill people with it.

This would also be a great reason to bring back Reaches Grenade launcher as the new EMP weapon.

Thoughts?

This could certainly be a possible solution, but I think a lot of 343’s problems would be solved if they ditched loadouts completely… or atleast made them UNSC only.

One thing that I did like about the H:CE pistol is that it removes shields completely no matter what; great solution to overshields.

The EMP has become an icon of Halo. I’d rather see the Plasma Pistol removed from Loadouts and replaced than having it be removed from the game entirely in favor of the old Plasma Pistol. The Plasma Rifle, SMG and maybe even whole new weapons on both the Forerunner and Covenant side can take its place.

> The EMP has become an icon of Halo. I’d rather see the Plasma Pistol removed from Loadouts and replaced than having it be removed from the game entirely in favor of the old Plasma Pistol. The Plasma Rifle, SMG and maybe even whole new weapons on both the Forerunner and Covenant side can take its place.

But if it’s placed on maps in the state it’s in getting commendation kills will be ridiculous. It’s a task completed by only an elite few already.

Plus it just seems unfair to the PP to take it out of load outs while it’s counterparts get to stay.

And 343 have’ put this wonderfully neat little system in place. There are three kinds of weapon in Halo at the moment. Primary weapons, Secondary weapons and power weapons. This is just me being a nit-pick but Primary weapons, Secondary weapons, Power weapons and the Plasma pistol sitting in the corner sounds a bit odd to me.

But I guess I’m being one of those people that have to reply to the first person who disagrees with them aren’t I?

It would be awesome if we would get a new EMP Power Weapon against vehicles but I hope they remove the PP from loadouts because it ruins vehicle gameplay. Plasma grenades are annoying too in loadouts and would be better if they remove them from loadouts and put them on te map again so they can be a little bit better.

It would honestly be better if they just removed load-outs, period.

The CE Plasma Pistol was definitely my favourite version of it, just give it a little nerf and it could be a great loadout weapon