CE Flight Extension?

For guys who were in the last Reach flight in November 2019, 343 extended the flight by 2 weeks after its original date because of going in depth on issues more. Do you think this current flight will be extended or do you think Halo CEA is in a good enough state for its release? Just curious… (Obviously it ends less than an hour and have not received any mail yet for an extension so probably not).

I don’t think it’ll be extended but I do hope we’ll see another flight down the road when bugs have been fixed; people (myself included) have encountered a lot of them and certain features need quite a bit of polish. I wouldn’t call it release ready.

> 2533274841265539;2:
> I don’t think it’ll be extended but I do hope we’ll see another flight down the road when bugs have been fixed; people (myself included) have encountered a lot of them and certain features need quite a bit of polish. I wouldn’t call it release ready.

Well Reach was in the same state 2 weeks before its release (right when the flight in November finished) and there were issue then too even by the end of the flight…

> 2533274807612264;3:
> > 2533274841265539;2:
> > I don’t think it’ll be extended but I do hope we’ll see another flight down the road when bugs have been fixed; people (myself included) have encountered a lot of them and certain features need quite a bit of polish. I wouldn’t call it release ready.
>
> Well Reach was in the same state 2 weeks before its release (right when the flight in November finished) and there were issue then too even by the end of the flight…

I know. I didn’t call Reach release ready either, and it wasn’t.

Its probably going to be the same thing happening here for CEA where they probably got the info they needed and they internally fixed everything needed. The release will probably be 2 weeks from now.

Evidently it is going to be extended:

> PSA: The flight is getting extended and updated!
> Currently gathering info on the next planned update. For now, the flight will remain online. Tomorrow, we will be sending an email to flight participants with details about the extension and the update for February’s PC flight.
>
> - Postums, Twitter, 24/2/20

Well looks like this time they want to get the game in tip top shape compared to Reach’s release so I guess they have a reason to extend it. Hopefully not a very long extension since the game needs to get released very very soon if were going to test Halo 2 Anniversary next (H2A is going to be a very big flight, almost as big as Reach is since we will have two multiplayers to test, forge and theater (which will need to be out by this point) from H2A and the campaign.