Cats Halo4 and Halloween!

Got lucky and scored this at my Games Stop location. They didn’t have room for it but they did have it reserved for me <3

Halo 4 countdown display

OH MY GOD!

IT LOOKS AMAZING!

The man in the background has no hair!

Jokes aside, wish I could get something like that!

> OH MY GOD!
>
> IT LOOKS AMAZING!
>
> The man in the background has no hair!
>
> Jokes aside, wish I could get something like that!

Oh the news!! LOL Mr bald’o…

Thats awesome man. and the fact you got it before launch makes it more valuable. you should get signed by the team.

Does it work though?

> Thats awesome man. and the fact you got it before launch makes it more valuable. you should get signed by the team.
>
>
> Does it work though?

Yeah it is counting down in the picture :P. I still have the original box that it came in as well.
But I will try to get it signed if it’s not raining.

> > Thats awesome man. and the fact you got it before launch makes it more valuable. you should get signed by the team.
> >
> >
> > Does it work though?
>
> Yeah it is counting down in the picture :P. I still have the original box that it came in as well.
> But I will try to get it signed if it’s not raining.

one question though

How the hell did you get it?

> > > Thats awesome man. and the fact you got it before launch makes it more valuable. you should get signed by the team.
> > >
> > >
> > > Does it work though?
> >
> > Yeah it is counting down in the picture :P. I still have the original box that it came in as well.
> > But I will try to get it signed if it’s not raining.
>
> one question though
>
> How the hell did you get it?

I had Game Stop held it for me. They aren’t big Halo fans and they didn’t have any room to use it ^.^

I swear that i didn’t see that cat.

Dat cat >·< looks so Fluffy!

> > > > Thats awesome man. and the fact you got it before launch makes it more valuable. you should get signed by the team.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Does it work though?
> > >
> > > Yeah it is counting down in the picture :P. I still have the original box that it came in as well.
> > > But I will try to get it signed if it’s not raining.
> >
> > one question though
> >
> > How the hell did you get it?
>
> I had Game Stop held it for me. They aren’t big Halo fans and they didn’t have any room to use it ^.^

yea the guys who work at the one of the gamestops near me said they dont plan to have a halo 4 launch but they will have a black ops 2 launch but the other one said F*** black ops 2.

> I swear that i didn’t see that cat.
>
> Dat cat >·< looks so Fluffy!

LOL she is a short hair’d black Bamba. Pretty much looks like bs angels cat.

@ProximateXBOX LMAO! BOPS2 I don’t care to own but I will rent it.

> > I swear that i didn’t see that cat.
> >
> > Dat cat >·< looks so Fluffy!
>
> LOL she is a short hair’d black Bamba. Pretty much looks like bs angels cat.
>
> @ProximateXBOX LMAO! BOPS2 I don’t care to own but I will rent it.

well I was planning to buy MOH warfighter but after seeing the reviews it looked pretty bad. but Halo 4 will occupy me for a long time.

I just realized somthing. in 5 days halo 4 will be out and we will be able to play it. I couldn’t think of this 1 year ago.

> > > I swear that i didn’t see that cat.
> > >
> > > Dat cat >·< looks so Fluffy!
> >
> > LOL she is a short hair’d black Bamba. Pretty much looks like bs angels cat.
> >
> > @ProximateXBOX LMAO! BOPS2 I don’t care to own but I will rent it.
>
> well I was planning to buy MOH warfighter but after seeing the reviews it looked pretty bad. but Halo 4 will occupy me for a long time.
>
>
> I just realized somthing. in 5 days halo 4 will be out and we will be able to play it. I couldn’t think of this 1 year ago.

Well this game will make or break it. I think the campaign is what many are looking forward to.

I haven’t preordered the MOH pack yet. :frowning:

> > > I swear that i didn’t see that cat.
> > >
> > > Dat cat >·< looks so Fluffy!
> >
> > LOL she is a short hair’d black Bamba. Pretty much looks like bs angels cat.
> >
> > @ProximateXBOX LMAO! BOPS2 I don’t care to own but I will rent it.
>
> well I was planning to buy MOH warfighter but after seeing the reviews it looked pretty bad. but Halo 4 will occupy me for a long time.
>
>
> I just realized somthing. in 5 days halo 4 will be out and we will be able to play it. I couldn’t think of this 1 year ago.

Who cares if its short hair, or even black, shes fluffy for me and will always remain fluffy4eva.

@protimate when i ask for pre ordering halo in my country they tell me.

Halo, wich halo?

> > > > I swear that i didn’t see that cat.
> > > >
> > > > Dat cat >·< looks so Fluffy!
> > >
> > > LOL she is a short hair’d black Bamba. Pretty much looks like bs angels cat.
> > >
> > > @ProximateXBOX LMAO! BOPS2 I don’t care to own but I will rent it.
> >
> > well I was planning to buy MOH warfighter but after seeing the reviews it looked pretty bad. but Halo 4 will occupy me for a long time.
> >
> >
> > I just realized somthing. in 5 days halo 4 will be out and we will be able to play it. I couldn’t think of this 1 year ago.
>
> Who cares if its short hair, or even black, shes fluffy for me and will always remain fluffy4eva.
>
> @protimate when i ask for pre ordering halo in my country they tell me.
>
> Halo, wich halo?

LOL wow, I can smell Fails!

> > > > I swear that i didn’t see that cat.
> > > >
> > > > Dat cat >·< looks so Fluffy!
> > >
> > > LOL she is a short hair’d black Bamba. Pretty much looks like bs angels cat.
> > >
> > > @ProximateXBOX LMAO! BOPS2 I don’t care to own but I will rent it.
> >
> > well I was planning to buy MOH warfighter but after seeing the reviews it looked pretty bad. but Halo 4 will occupy me for a long time.
> >
> >
> > I just realized somthing. in 5 days halo 4 will be out and we will be able to play it. I couldn’t think of this 1 year ago.
>
> Well this game will make or break it. I think the campaign is what many are looking forward to.
>
> I haven’t preordered the MOH pack yet. :frowning:

Well after Gametrialers gave it a score of 6.5 and IGN gave it a 4 it suddenly seemed not worth buying to me.

> > > > > I swear that i didn’t see that cat.
> > > > >
> > > > > Dat cat >·< looks so Fluffy!
> > > >
> > > > LOL she is a short hair’d black Bamba. Pretty much looks like bs angels cat.
> > > >
> > > > @ProximateXBOX LMAO! BOPS2 I don’t care to own but I will rent it.
> > >
> > > well I was planning to buy MOH warfighter but after seeing the reviews it looked pretty bad. but Halo 4 will occupy me for a long time.
> > >
> > >
> > > I just realized somthing. in 5 days halo 4 will be out and we will be able to play it. I couldn’t think of this 1 year ago.
> >
> > Well this game will make or break it. I think the campaign is what many are looking forward to.
> >
> > I haven’t preordered the MOH pack yet. :frowning:
>
> Well after Gametrialers gave it a score of 6.5 and IGN gave it a 4 it suddenly seemed not worth buying to me.

Game stop doesn’t know how to rate anything. Most of the are playstation fanboys anyways lol. No offense…