Catherine

I can’t find any other info about this other than Halo wikis(and even those pages are blank) but it says the 3rd chapter is called Catherine, I’m really hoping it has something to do with the spartan and not Dr. Halsey. Does anyone know?

> I can’t find any other info about this other than Halo wikis(and even those pages are blank) but it says the 3rd chapter is called Catherine, I’m really hoping it has something to do with the spartan and not Dr. Halsey. Does anyone know?

I’m quite sure that the third mission is titled Forerunner. And I don’t believe Halsey plays a major role during the main story. I guess we’ll find out soon.

> I can’t find any other info about this other than Halo wikis(and even those pages are blank) but it says the 3rd chapter is called Catherine, I’m really hoping it has something to do with the spartan and not Dr. Halsey. Does anyone know?

This may be a leak! Please take it down, so you don’t get in any trouble! Just trying to help you out! :slight_smile:

chapter of what first of all?

> > I can’t find any other info about this other than Halo wikis(and even those pages are blank) but it says the 3rd chapter is called Catherine, I’m really hoping it has something to do with the spartan and not Dr. Halsey. Does anyone know?
>
> This may be a leak! Please take it down, so you don’t get in any trouble! Just trying to help you out! :slight_smile:

all missions of Halo 4’s campaign have been revealed by 343, what HAPPENS during the missions is still a secret so far

Third mission is called “Forerunner.” Unless there’s a secret hidden mission somewhere in the game, there is not a mission in Halo 4 called Catherine.

> chapter of what first of all?

It says its episode 3

> Third mission is called “Forerunner.” Unless there’s a secret hidden mission somewhere in the game, there is not a mission in Halo 4 called Catherine.

In the Spartan Ops, not the campaign

OMG, when i saw the name Catherine, the first thing that hit me was “oh no, please tell me its not Kat”.

> > Third mission is called “Forerunner.” Unless there’s a secret hidden mission somewhere in the game, there is not a mission in Halo 4 called Catherine.
>
> In the Spartan Ops, not the campaign

It’s probably about Halsey. It was confirmed she’s in the game. Still it’s unlikely we’ll know anything about the mission until it comes out.

> > Third mission is called “Forerunner.” Unless there’s a secret hidden mission somewhere in the game, there is not a mission in Halo 4 called Catherine.
>
> In the Spartan Ops, not the campaign

You should have specified, and in that case, who knows. I really wouldn’t doubt it.

> > > Third mission is called “Forerunner.” Unless there’s a secret hidden mission somewhere in the game, there is not a mission in Halo 4 called Catherine.
> >
> > In the Spartan Ops, not the campaign
>
> It’s probably about Halsey. It was confirmed she’s in the game. Still it’s unlikely we’ll know anything about the mission until it comes out.

I guess the spartan program needs her expertise or she escapes and you need to catch her.

P.S. This is what I thought when you said there would be an episode in spartan ops titled Catherine.

> > > > Third mission is called “Forerunner.” Unless there’s a secret hidden mission somewhere in the game, there is not a mission in Halo 4 called Catherine.
> > >
> > > In the Spartan Ops, not the campaign
> >
> > It’s probably about Halsey. It was confirmed she’s in the game. Still it’s unlikely we’ll know anything about the mission until it comes out.
>
> I guess the spartan program needs her expertise or she escapes and you need to catch her.
>
>
> P.S. This is what I thought when you said there would be an episode in spartan ops titled Catherine.

Well, 343 always seems to get me excited

I really hope that - if Halsey is in Halo 4 - it redeems her as a character. I just read the segment of Glasslands where she got punched, and the whole ordeal made me want to buy fifty copies of the books, pee on them, burn them, and then toss the ashes right in Travissty’s stupid face.

Thursday War had better be phenominal.

> I really hope that - if Halsey is in Halo 4 - it redeems her as a character. I just read the segment of Glasslands where she got punched, and the whole ordeal made me want to buy fifty copies of the books, pee on them, burn them, and then toss the ashes right in Travissty’s stupid face.
>
> Thursday War had better be phenominal.

There’s less Halsey hate in the Thursday War, but it’s still there. As someone who liked the character contrast in Glasslands, I was disappointed to see it continue in the Thursday War.

Halsey will most definitely be in the game. I’m betting she’s a large part of dealing with Cortana’s rampancy. If you re in to the Halo Universe Halsey is one of the most interesting characters. In my opinion she’s the most interesting character. I hate the way Traviss portrayed her. Made her seem like a mad, babbling scientist.

I would love to see a mission rapped around saving her, especially if there was a lot of Spartan, and Cortana, interaction with her.

I was actually fine with some of it, most notedly Mendez getting all whiney. I knew the punch was coming and had already ranted about that, but what did it for me was Halsey practically threatening to shoot Prone To Drifting. I don’t care what accusations were made of her, she’s not that stupid or insane.

> Halsey will most definitely be in the game. I’m betting she’s a large part of dealing with Cortana’s rampancy. If you re in to the Halo Universe Halsey is one of the most interesting characters. In my opinion she’s the most interesting character. I hate the way Traviss portrayed her. Made her seem like a mad, babbling scientist.
>
> I would love to see a mission rapped around saving her, especially if there was a lot of Spartan, and Cortana, interaction with her.

That actually makes alot of sense, thanks

> chapter of what first of all?

During the “Making Halo 4- Infinity Multiplayer” (most recent BTS) at 10:28 there is a section of Josh talking while the Spartan Ops Menu is displayed to the left side. Its more along the lines of “this really is the type of thing 343 should be keeping out of the pre launch media tbh” category but by itself isn’t completely a spoiler. Its basically titles of week 1-3 of Spartan Ops.

In any case I think people have a right to avoid so I will list the titles shown in spoiler tags;

Episode 1: Departure
“UNSC Infinity embarks on a mission to the Forerunner world of Requiem.”
Ch 1) Landgrab (Quarry)
Ch 2) Sniper Alley (Sniper Alley)
Ch 3) The Challenge (Fortress)
Ch 4) Sacred ??? (The Refuge??)
Ch 5) Core

Episode 2: Artifact

Episode 3: Catherine

SCREENCAP of BTS at 10:28