Catch skull missing

Does anyone know why the Catch skull wouldnt be where its supposed to be? ANy help would be appreciated.

Brad

hey brad if you would like I can help you obtain the catch skull I had to do it twice nowso message me on live when you can do it and we shall take it from there

Chris, thanks, but having help wasnt the issue. The stupid thing just wasnt there. But yeah, will try again.

• You must play on normal or higher
  • You cannot destroy the AA wraith
  • You may need to obtain all other skulls first (uber-hidden one on cortana, original blind skull, excluded)

Ugh I destroyed the wraith, that eexplains it.

> - You must play on normal or higher
> - You cannot destroy the AA wraith
> - You may need to obtain all other skulls first (uber-hidden one on cortana, original blind skull, excluded)

When I’ve attempted to claim the Catch Skull before, I’ve always had 100% success. I usually destroyed the AA Wraith, otherwise it got in the way, but I never touched the standard, purple Wraith. That was my rule of thumb, leave the purple Wraith alone. Friend Request me sometime and I’ll help you get it, if you’d like.

Finally got the stupid thing, no thanks to the npc marines who constantly killed off the wraiths (finishing the mission) before I could even get over to it.