Cat Ears? You’re Pure Evil

I’ve been trying really hard to hold out on buying anything from the store because of the aggressive micro transactions. Pretty much everyone agrees that the store is trash. But you launch your secret weapon, and a weeab like me is having a tough time here. Curse you 343, of all the underhanded things you’ve done since your inception, this one has to be the worst… even worse than the hunt the truth false advertising.

PS. This is partially satire, I love you 343, but you guys gotta fix the store before I spend a dime… no matter your anime themed merch.

18 Likes

Just wait for them to release the Naruto run animation for $60.

12 Likes

It’s Christmas, treat yourself :blush:

5 Likes

Unfortunately some people are too easy to fool

11 Likes

I’d love to lol, but I’d rather not give Microsoft the excuse to say “oh look at these numbers, wow our micro transaction system works. So what if some of the community doesn’t like it? Seems like people do from how much we’re making.” I appreciate the comment though, hope you have a great Christmas (^^).

2 Likes

Oh man… that sounds awful lmao XD.

1 Like

Post deleted by author

1 Like

Just reliving those amazing high school PE days in Halo form

4 Likes

Not going to lie, I was planning to buy the cat ears just for the memes. However, I realized that buying it might only encourage 343 on keeping the high prices. I’m holding out till 343 makes changes to store and if the price is more fairer, then I might considering on getting it.

8 Likes

Just wait for them to release the Naruto run animation for $60.

I dont get why people call it the Naruto run when sonic ran like that well before hand.

10 Likes

Not a great fan of these Anime things introduced into Halo but I’m glad to see that People like something 343 makes instead of the usually “everything sucks” attitude of this forum.

4 Likes

Don’t ask me, I just learned about it a couple years ago with the Area 51 meme event. Those poor souls… We will never know what actually happened to them.

1 Like

The micro transaction thing sucks so much, can’t even choose your own colours anymore, what a let down from halo 5 and thats saying something! You fixed the gameplay but created something worse!

1 Like

I really don’t get it. Every game is filled to the brim with cosmetic microtransactions trying to get my attention no matter what menu I’m in. I recently started up Splitgate for the first time since beta, and it’s all just thrown in your face. Everything is “LOOK HERE, LIMITED TIME, BUY NOW.”

And I’m sitting here like “Why would I pay for skins I used to download and put in my games for free?” like in Counter-Strike years ago… I feel like an alien among the general population.

2 Likes

I just accepted the fact that I’m never buying anything.
I hate having to buy bundles for one, and there’s no cross core to even justify the high price.

2 Likes

Post deleted by author

1 Like

I’ve only played a couple matches after coming back, but when you load up the game it’s pretty in-your-face. Gameplay is still pretty fun though.

1 Like

They’re just PURR evil?
I’m sorry, I had to.

6 Likes

Nothing in the store has been as tempting as these. I don’t exactly have much money kicking around, but even then I’d probably have caved and bought them already, except that I don’t like any of the Mk. VII helmets.
I’d love for the bundle to be a little cheaper still, like $5-$7, but even as it’s priced, I’d probably bite the bullet and pay up if it were cross-core.

You took the words right out of my mouth.

1 Like