casuals ruined halo

Yes Im going to say it and I mean it. What is with the game community coming to when guys play with internet girlfriends that they will NEVER meet and tell people not to kill her?? Not so much MM but customs. Im so tired of leg humping on xbox live. If these people cant play why play with them and do everything you can to protect them from dying causing you to die and lose the match and say it was 2 on 1. Seriously Halo 4 better be more competitive then Reach and its pointless playlists and microphone hummpers.

Cool story bro - can’t say I’ve ever seen it happen but cool story.

Casual players left during Halo 3 and went on to Call of Duty because it was simpler.

Casuals ruined competitive Halo.

Halo as a whole is just fine because casuals make up a very large majority of the people who buy and play the game. The idea of trying to appeal to casuals with gimmicky gameplay elements is a smart business decision.

Including a place for us competitive players to play an… um… competitive game would also be a good business decision.

> Yes Im going to say it and I mean it.

It sounds like it.

> What is with the game community coming to when guys play with internet girlfriends that they will NEVER meet and tell people not to kill her??

I dont know, that has never happened to me in a decade of playing Halo, perhaps it is the company you keep.

> Not so much MM but customs.

Ah, well that would explain it, I have only played a handful of customs.

> Im so tired of leg humping on xbox live.

It gets waaaaaay more complicated in real life, just fair warning.

> If these people cant play why play with them and do everything you can to protect them from dying causing you to die and lose the match and say it was 2 on 1.

That is a very…no its not, you completely lost me at the end there LOL.

> Seriously Halo 4 better be more competitive then Reach and its pointless playlists and microphone hummpers.

You play with a lot of humpers, first the leg, now microphones, I hope their using virtual protection, otherwise playpens are going to be needed on forge maps.

> Yes I’m going to say it and I mean it. What is with the game community coming to when guys play with internet girlfriends that they will NEVER meet and tell people not to kill her?

Are you trying to say we should do something about this? As for the internet dating, I’ll just leave you with a little known fact that 1 in 3 dating relationships start online now.

> Not so much MM but customs. I’m so tired of leg humping on xbox live. If these people cant play why play with them and do everything you can to protect them from dying causing you to die and lose the match and say it was 2 on 1. Seriously Halo 4 better be more competitive then Reach and its pointless playlists and microphone hummpers.

I honestly don’t know what to say besides: Wow. Just wow…

> Casuals ruined competitive Halo.

No, fickle primadonna competitive players ruined competitive halo.

And in my decade of gaming, I cannot say that this has ever happened to me, because it hasn’t.

> > Casuals ruined competitive Halo.
>
> No, fickle primadonna competitive players ruined competitive halo.

Yeah we ruined Halo by wanting even/fair starts and a ranking system that directly reflects skill level.

> > > Casuals ruined competitive Halo.
> >
> > No, fickle primadonna competitive players ruined competitive halo.
>
> Yeah we ruined Halo by wanting even/fair starts and a ranking system that directly reflects skill level.

Factor: “fickle primadonnas”

Curbs: “Yep that sounds like me, better retort.”

Amusing :>

> > > > Casuals ruined competitive Halo.
> > >
> > > No, fickle primadonna competitive players ruined competitive halo.
> >
> > Yeah we ruined Halo by wanting even/fair starts and a ranking system that directly reflects skill level.
>
> Factor: “fickle primadonnas”
>
> Curbs: “Yep that sounds like me, better retort.”
>
> Amusing :>

?

Why do you even post? What you just posted has nothing to do with what Whale or Curbs said. I’ve never seen a rational response from you other than bashing competitive players who don’t like how Reach watered Halo down to make it easier for casuals. Either contribute to the discussion or don’t post.

OT: why are we talking about “fair” competition in a Custom Game? lol

> > Casuals ruined competitive Halo.
>
> No, fickle primadonna competitive players ruined competitive halo.

That doesn’t even make sense.

> > > > > Casuals ruined competitive Halo.
> > > >
> > > > No, fickle primadonna competitive players ruined competitive halo.
> > >
> > > Yeah we ruined Halo by wanting even/fair starts and a ranking system that directly reflects skill level.
> >
> > Factor: “fickle primadonnas”
> >
> > Curbs: “Yep that sounds like me, better retort.”
> >
> > Amusing :>
>
> ?
>
> Why do you even post? What you just posted has nothing to do with what Whale or Curbs said. I’ve never seen a rational response from you other than bashing competitive players who don’t like how Reach watered Halo down to make it easier for casuals. Either contribute to the discussion or don’t post.
>
> OT: why are we talking about “fair” competition in a Custom Game? lol

Get a sense of humour chum, theyre on sale. 50% off.

Love, a dirty game-destroying “casual”.

[deleted]