Casual?

I was watching the HCS yesterday and there were so many people in the chat claiming H5 is to casual and is looks more like CoD than Halo. I honestly don’t see how any part of H5 is casual or looks like CoD in anyway the two play so differently. I myself being a causal player who tries to improve and win, feel that there’s little point in playing multiplayer without people to team up with. But maybe that’s because I’m new to halo multiplayer, anyone here feel H5 is to casual?

Screw that… If it says Halo, i’ll buy it,

It’s -Yoink!- fine to me

It’s -Yoink!- fine to me

> 2535426061572486;1:
> I was watching the HCS yesterday and there were so many people in the chat claiming H5 is to casual and is looks more like CoD than Halo. I honestly don’t see how any part of H5 is casual or looks like CoD in anyway the two play so differently. I myself being a causal player who tries to improve and win, feel that there’s little point in playing multiplayer without people to team up with. But maybe that’s because I’m new to halo multiplayer, anyone here feel H5 is to casual?

I would say the opposite is correct, particularly at launch the casuals (who’ve always been a large part of halo’s population) were pushed to the wayside. The ones that have stuck around like me have been given a couple of bread crumbs, but not much more.

I’d say what you are seeing is a lot of kids who haven’t played the other halos and are going by youtuber’s opinions or meme type repetition of phrases. Mind you these are assumptions.

Best game, mp wise, in the series so far.

Halo isn’t casual enough I feel, still absolutely love the mp but I probably wouldn’t if I was any worse at the game

I think it’s balanced out. We have ranked playlists, such as Team Slayer and Team Arena. We also have social playlists, such as Infection and BTB. Soon we should be getting Action Sack as well.