Casual vs Pro

All across these threads there are arguments about subjects linked to this, the most relevant being BR starts. The game needs to accommodate both types of players, not just one. Competitive players have the right to have competitive game modes, but there is no reason for casual players to not have something they can enjoy either.

People will probably be against it because it will cause a split in the community but in the current state the game is in, it is being criticized by both groups for reasons corresponding to each play set.

There needs to be at least one playlist for casual players that has AR starts and game modes when it isn’t all about the win win win and more about the fun.

Pro players also deserve there own playlist in which they can fight with their precision weapons from the off and enjoy doing it.

The trouble is people want different things, and neither are wrong. What would be wrong is denying both groups something they can enjoy on Halo because one believes they are better than the other. Newsflash, at the end of the day we are all customers and fans on the series, despite what people think no one is more entitled to something than the other, we are equal. Elitism does not help anything.

You don’t find it strange that most of the people in support of Halo 5 have only played Halo 4? Because they should be denied of what they want. My KDA ratio in it is 4.3, and admittedly, it shouldn’t be like that. I’m not as good as that in the other Halo Games so why am I in this? The answer to that is easy (a bit like the Game really): it’s for casuals and those who can’t adjust to a real skill gap. I’m not saying that I’m a casual, not am I a pro, what I am is a long term fan who is going to buy all Halo Games regardless. But carrying on this way is going to pollute Halo even further. Maybe with Halo 6 they’ll finally get it right after having to be told for a few years. At least, that how I see it.

> 2533274929308637;1:
> All across these threads there are arguments about subjects linked to this, the most relevant being BR starts. The game needs to accommodate both types of players, not just one. Competitive players have the right to have competitive game modes, but there is no reason for casual players to not have something they can enjoy either.
>
> People will probably be against it because it will cause a split in the community but in the current state the game is in, it is being criticized by both groups for reasons corresponding to each play set.
>
> There needs to be at least one playlist for casual players that has AR starts and game modes when it isn’t all about the win win win and more about the fun.
>
> Pro players also deserve there own playlist in which they can fight with their precision weapons from the off and enjoy doing it.
>
> The trouble is people want different things, and neither are wrong. What would be wrong is denying both groups something they can enjoy on Halo because one believes they are better than the other. Newsflash, at the end of the day we are all customers and fans on the series, despite what people think no one is more entitled to something than the other, we are equal. Elitism does not help anything.

Just because people prefer AR starts doesnt make them “casuals”. Thats a pretty ignorant statement.
AR starts promote map movement, seeking out weapons, more map/weapon control.
BR starts turns into a sit in the spawn and cross map, ignore any other weapon on the field, dont move any where near as much
The BR is an extremely easy weapon to use and rather easy to kill with in every Halo game, if anything, spawning BRs is more “casual”

Week 1 had much more praise with AR starts from “casual andcompetitive” than what week 2 with BR starts has received

> Just because people prefer AR starts doesnt make them “casuals”

Yes, it does. Literally the entire competitive community is unanimously against AR starts.

> AR starts promote map movement,

No, they don’t. They promote hiding hoping you don’t get spotted and sniped while the enemy team gets nice and comfy camping the BR spawns.

Nerd Rule Number 1:

If you’re a nerd and someone is more of a nerd that you, that person is a loser with no life.

If you’re a nerd and someone is less of a nerd than you, that person is a stupid noob.

Don’t be part of Nerd Rule Number One.

> 2602973356072471;3:
> > 2533274929308637;1:
> > All across these threads there are arguments about subjects linked to this, the most relevant being BR starts. The game needs to accommodate both types of players, not just one. Competitive players have the right to have competitive game modes, but there is no reason for casual players to not have something they can enjoy either.
> >
> > People will probably be against it because it will cause a split in the community but in the current state the game is in, it is being criticized by both groups for reasons corresponding to each play set.
> >
> > There needs to be at least one playlist for casual players that has AR starts and game modes when it isn’t all about the win win win and more about the fun.
> >
> > Pro players also deserve there own playlist in which they can fight with their precision weapons from the off and enjoy doing it.
> >
> > The trouble is people want different things, and neither are wrong. What would be wrong is denying both groups something they can enjoy on Halo because one believes they are better than the other. Newsflash, at the end of the day we are all customers and fans on the series, despite what people think no one is more entitled to something than the other, we are equal. Elitism does not help anything.
>
>
>
>
> Just because people prefer AR starts doesnt make them “casuals”. Thats a pretty ignorant statement.
> AR starts promote map movement, seeking out weapons, more map/weapon control.
> BR starts turns into a sit in the spawn and cross map, ignore any other weapon on the field, dont move any where near as much
> The BR is an extremely easy weapon to use and rather easy to kill with in every Halo game, if anything, spawning BRs is more “casual”
>
> Week 1 had much more praise with AR starts from “casual andcompetitive” than what week 2 with BR starts has received

It most definitely does, AR has a bigger reticule… easier to use. BR has a smaller reticule harder to use… Ar you shoot body shots, BR you shoot headshots. Yeah BR is easy to use, but still harder to use than a AR. If you prefer a easier weapon to use, you are a casual.

.

> 2533274819302824;4:
> > Just because people prefer AR starts doesnt make them “casuals”
>
>
> Yes, it does. Literally the entire competitive community is unanimously against AR starts.
>
>
>
> > AR starts promote map movement,
>
>
> No, they don’t. They promote hiding hoping you don’t get spotted and sniped while the enemy team gets nice and comfy camping the BR spawns.

funny that, all any one does with a BR is camp behind a wall and doesnt move, then run to the other side of the map to do the same thing if theyre shot at.
AR spawns have alot more movement, week 1 beta show’d this

> 2535438713872599;6:
> > 2602973356072471;3:
> > > 2533274929308637;1:
> > > All across these threads there are arguments about subjects linked to this, the most relevant being BR starts. The game needs to accommodate both types of players, not just one. Competitive players have the right to have competitive game modes, but there is no reason for casual players to not have something they can enjoy either.
> > >
> > > People will probably be against it because it will cause a split in the community but in the current state the game is in, it is being criticized by both groups for reasons corresponding to each play set.
> > >
> > > There needs to be at least one playlist for casual players that has AR starts and game modes when it isn’t all about the win win win and more about the fun.
> > >
> > > Pro players also deserve there own playlist in which they can fight with their precision weapons from the off and enjoy doing it.
> > >
> > > The trouble is people want different things, and neither are wrong. What would be wrong is denying both groups something they can enjoy on Halo because one believes they are better than the other. Newsflash, at the end of the day we are all customers and fans on the series, despite what people think no one is more entitled to something than the other, we are equal. Elitism does not help anything.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Just because people prefer AR starts doesnt make them “casuals”. Thats a pretty ignorant statement.
> > AR starts promote map movement, seeking out weapons, more map/weapon control.
> > BR starts turns into a sit in the spawn and cross map, ignore any other weapon on the field, dont move any where near as much
> > The BR is an extremely easy weapon to use and rather easy to kill with in every Halo game, if anything, spawning BRs is more “casual”
> >
> > Week 1 had much more praise with AR starts from “casual andcompetitive” than what week 2 with BR starts has received
>
>
> It most definitely does, AR has a bigger reticule… easier to use. BR has a smaller reticule harder to use… Ar you shoot body shots, BR you shoot headshots. If you prefer a easier weapon to use, you are a casual.

The BR is actually the easiest to use weapon in Halo. It isn;t hard to use what so ever. This part of the reason Halo 2 is now pretty damn easy

> 2602973356072471;8:
> > 2535438713872599;6:
> > > 2602973356072471;3:
> > > > 2533274929308637;1:
> > > > All across these threads there are arguments about subjects linked to this, the most relevant being BR starts. The game needs to accommodate both types of players, not just one. Competitive players have the right to have competitive game modes, but there is no reason for casual players to not have something they can enjoy either.
> > > >
> > > > People will probably be against it because it will cause a split in the community but in the current state the game is in, it is being criticized by both groups for reasons corresponding to each play set.
> > > >
> > > > There needs to be at least one playlist for casual players that has AR starts and game modes when it isn’t all about the win win win and more about the fun.
> > > >
> > > > Pro players also deserve there own playlist in which they can fight with their precision weapons from the off and enjoy doing it.
> > > >
> > > > The trouble is people want different things, and neither are wrong. What would be wrong is denying both groups something they can enjoy on Halo because one believes they are better than the other. Newsflash, at the end of the day we are all customers and fans on the series, despite what people think no one is more entitled to something than the other, we are equal. Elitism does not help anything.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Just because people prefer AR starts doesnt make them “casuals”. Thats a pretty ignorant statement.
> > > AR starts promote map movement, seeking out weapons, more map/weapon control.
> > > BR starts turns into a sit in the spawn and cross map, ignore any other weapon on the field, dont move any where near as much
> > > The BR is an extremely easy weapon to use and rather easy to kill with in every Halo game, if anything, spawning BRs is more “casual”
> > >
> > > Week 1 had much more praise with AR starts from “casual andcompetitive” than what week 2 with BR starts has received
> >
> >
> >
> > It most definitely does, AR has a bigger reticule… easier to use. BR has a smaller reticule harder to use… Ar you shoot body shots, BR you shoot headshots. If you prefer a easier weapon to use, you are a casual.
>
>
> The BR is actually the easiest to use weapon in Halo. It isn;t hard to use what so ever. This part of the reason Halo 2 is now pretty damn easy

Not sure if trolling or limited…

> 2535438713872599;9:
> > 2602973356072471;8:
> > > 2535438713872599;6:
> > > > 2602973356072471;3:
> > > > > 2533274929308637;1:
> > > > > All across these threads there are arguments about subjects linked to this, the most relevant being BR starts. The game needs to accommodate both types of players, not just one. Competitive players have the right to have competitive game modes, but there is no reason for casual players to not have something they can enjoy either.
> > > > >
> > > > > People will probably be against it because it will cause a split in the community but in the current state the game is in, it is being criticized by both groups for reasons corresponding to each play set.
> > > > >
> > > > > There needs to be at least one playlist for casual players that has AR starts and game modes when it isn’t all about the win win win and more about the fun.
> > > > >
> > > > > Pro players also deserve there own playlist in which they can fight with their precision weapons from the off and enjoy doing it.
> > > > >
> > > > > The trouble is people want different things, and neither are wrong. What would be wrong is denying both groups something they can enjoy on Halo because one believes they are better than the other. Newsflash, at the end of the day we are all customers and fans on the series, despite what people think no one is more entitled to something than the other, we are equal. Elitism does not help anything.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Just because people prefer AR starts doesnt make them “casuals”. Thats a pretty ignorant statement.
> > > > AR starts promote map movement, seeking out weapons, more map/weapon control.
> > > > BR starts turns into a sit in the spawn and cross map, ignore any other weapon on the field, dont move any where near as much
> > > > The BR is an extremely easy weapon to use and rather easy to kill with in every Halo game, if anything, spawning BRs is more “casual”
> > > >
> > > > Week 1 had much more praise with AR starts from “casual andcompetitive” than what week 2 with BR starts has received
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > It most definitely does, AR has a bigger reticule… easier to use. BR has a smaller reticule harder to use… Ar you shoot body shots, BR you shoot headshots. If you prefer a easier weapon to use, you are a casual.
> >
> >
> >
> > The BR is actually the easiest to use weapon in Halo. It isn;t hard to use what so ever. This part of the reason Halo 2 is now pretty damn easy
>
>
> Not sure if trolling or limited…

I have said this many times in this forum. If some one has a different opinion to you it doesnt mean theyre trolling or limited. Lol. You just show your ignorance with those kind of replied. The BR is an easy to use weapon.

> 2602973356072471;10:
> > 2535438713872599;9:
> > > 2602973356072471;8:
> > > > 2535438713872599;6:
> > > > > 2602973356072471;3:
> > > > > > 2533274929308637;1:
> > > > > > All across these threads there are arguments about subjects linked to this, the most relevant being BR starts. The game needs to accommodate both types of players, not just one. Competitive players have the right to have competitive game modes, but there is no reason for casual players to not have something they can enjoy either.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > People will probably be against it because it will cause a split in the community but in the current state the game is in, it is being criticized by both groups for reasons corresponding to each play set.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > There needs to be at least one playlist for casual players that has AR starts and game modes when it isn’t all about the win win win and more about the fun.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Pro players also deserve there own playlist in which they can fight with their precision weapons from the off and enjoy doing it.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > The trouble is people want different things, and neither are wrong. What would be wrong is denying both groups something they can enjoy on Halo because one believes they are better than the other. Newsflash, at the end of the day we are all customers and fans on the series, despite what people think no one is more entitled to something than the other, we are equal. Elitism does not help anything.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Just because people prefer AR starts doesnt make them “casuals”. Thats a pretty ignorant statement.
> > > > > AR starts promote map movement, seeking out weapons, more map/weapon control.
> > > > > BR starts turns into a sit in the spawn and cross map, ignore any other weapon on the field, dont move any where near as much
> > > > > The BR is an extremely easy weapon to use and rather easy to kill with in every Halo game, if anything, spawning BRs is more “casual”
> > > > >
> > > > > Week 1 had much more praise with AR starts from “casual andcompetitive” than what week 2 with BR starts has received
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > It most definitely does, AR has a bigger reticule… easier to use. BR has a smaller reticule harder to use… Ar you shoot body shots, BR you shoot headshots. If you prefer a easier weapon to use, you are a casual.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > The BR is actually the easiest to use weapon in Halo. It isn;t hard to use what so ever. This part of the reason Halo 2 is now pretty damn easy
> >
> >
> >
> > Not sure if trolling or limited…
>
>
> I have said this many times in this forum. If some one has a different opinion to you it doesnt mean theyre trolling or limited. Lol. You just show your ignorance with those kind of replied. The BR is an easy to use weapon.

Judging from your stats, I doubt you can use the BR well, even though you claim it to be the easiest weapon to use in the game. You’re straight up trash.

> 2535438713872599;11:
> > 2602973356072471;10:
> > > 2535438713872599;9:
> > > > 2602973356072471;8:
> > > > > 2535438713872599;6:
> > > > > > 2602973356072471;3:
> > > > > > > 2533274929308637;1:
> > > > > > > All across these threads there are arguments about subjects linked to this, the most relevant being BR starts. The game needs to accommodate both types of players, not just one. Competitive players have the right to have competitive game modes, but there is no reason for casual players to not have something they can enjoy either.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > People will probably be against it because it will cause a split in the community but in the current state the game is in, it is being criticized by both groups for reasons corresponding to each play set.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > There needs to be at least one playlist for casual players that has AR starts and game modes when it isn’t all about the win win win and more about the fun.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Pro players also deserve there own playlist in which they can fight with their precision weapons from the off and enjoy doing it.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > The trouble is people want different things, and neither are wrong. What would be wrong is denying both groups something they can enjoy on Halo because one believes they are better than the other. Newsflash, at the end of the day we are all customers and fans on the series, despite what people think no one is more entitled to something than the other, we are equal. Elitism does not help anything.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Just because people prefer AR starts doesnt make them “casuals”. Thats a pretty ignorant statement.
> > > > > > AR starts promote map movement, seeking out weapons, more map/weapon control.
> > > > > > BR starts turns into a sit in the spawn and cross map, ignore any other weapon on the field, dont move any where near as much
> > > > > > The BR is an extremely easy weapon to use and rather easy to kill with in every Halo game, if anything, spawning BRs is more “casual”
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Week 1 had much more praise with AR starts from “casual andcompetitive” than what week 2 with BR starts has received
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > It most definitely does, AR has a bigger reticule… easier to use. BR has a smaller reticule harder to use… Ar you shoot body shots, BR you shoot headshots. If you prefer a easier weapon to use, you are a casual.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > The BR is actually the easiest to use weapon in Halo. It isn;t hard to use what so ever. This part of the reason Halo 2 is now pretty damn easy
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Not sure if trolling or limited…
> >
> >
> >
> > I have said this many times in this forum. If some one has a different opinion to you it doesnt mean theyre trolling or limited. Lol. You just show your ignorance with those kind of replied. The BR is an easy to use weapon.
>
>
> Judging from your stats, I doubt you can use the BR well, even though you claim it to be the easiest weapon to use in the game. You’re straight up trash.

I can use the br fine.
Please note. Your service record for each title tells me you have never played Halo.
So lets not play the stat game

> 2602973356072471;3:
> > 2533274929308637;1:
> > All across these threads there are arguments about subjects linked to this, the most relevant being BR starts. The game needs to accommodate both types of players, not just one. Competitive players have the right to have competitive game modes, but there is no reason for casual players to not have something they can enjoy either.
> >
> > People will probably be against it because it will cause a split in the community but in the current state the game is in, it is being criticized by both groups for reasons corresponding to each play set.
> >
> > There needs to be at least one playlist for casual players that has AR starts and game modes when it isn’t all about the win win win and more about the fun.
> >
> > Pro players also deserve there own playlist in which they can fight with their precision weapons from the off and enjoy doing it.
> >
> > The trouble is people want different things, and neither are wrong. What would be wrong is denying both groups something they can enjoy on Halo because one believes they are better than the other. Newsflash, at the end of the day we are all customers and fans on the series, despite what people think no one is more entitled to something than the other, we are equal. Elitism does not help anything.
>
>
> Just because people prefer AR starts doesnt make them “casuals”. Thats a pretty ignorant statement.
> AR starts promote map movement, seeking out weapons, more map/weapon control.
> BR starts turns into a sit in the spawn and cross map, ignore any other weapon on the field, dont move any where near as much
> The BR is an extremely easy weapon to use and rather easy to kill with in every Halo game, if anything, spawning BRs is more “casual”
>
> Week 1 had much more praise with AR starts from “casual andcompetitive” than what week 2 with BR starts has received

I used the term casual generally, mainly because I have never seen someone who is apparently a pro prefer anything but precision weapons. I am not insulting anyone here, I would even call myself a casual player. The point of this thread is to say that there should be a place for everyone in Halo, not just a select few.

> 2602973356072471;12:
> > 2535438713872599;11:
> > > 2602973356072471;10:
> > > > 2535438713872599;9:
> > > > > 2602973356072471;8:
> > > > > > 2535438713872599;6:
> > > > > > > 2602973356072471;3:
> > > > > > > > 2533274929308637;1:
> > > > > > > > All across these threads there are arguments about subjects linked to this, the most relevant being BR starts. The game needs to accommodate both types of players, not just one. Competitive players have the right to have competitive game modes, but there is no reason for casual players to not have something they can enjoy either.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > People will probably be against it because it will cause a split in the community but in the current state the game is in, it is being criticized by both groups for reasons corresponding to each play set.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > There needs to be at least one playlist for casual players that has AR starts and game modes when it isn’t all about the win win win and more about the fun.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > Pro players also deserve there own playlist in which they can fight with their precision weapons from the off and enjoy doing it.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > The trouble is people want different things, and neither are wrong. What would be wrong is denying both groups something they can enjoy on Halo because one believes they are better than the other. Newsflash, at the end of the day we are all customers and fans on the series, despite what people think no one is more entitled to something than the other, we are equal. Elitism does not help anything.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Just because people prefer AR starts doesnt make them “casuals”. Thats a pretty ignorant statement.
> > > > > > > AR starts promote map movement, seeking out weapons, more map/weapon control.
> > > > > > > BR starts turns into a sit in the spawn and cross map, ignore any other weapon on the field, dont move any where near as much
> > > > > > > The BR is an extremely easy weapon to use and rather easy to kill with in every Halo game, if anything, spawning BRs is more “casual”
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Week 1 had much more praise with AR starts from “casual andcompetitive” than what week 2 with BR starts has received
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > It most definitely does, AR has a bigger reticule… easier to use. BR has a smaller reticule harder to use… Ar you shoot body shots, BR you shoot headshots. If you prefer a easier weapon to use, you are a casual.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > The BR is actually the easiest to use weapon in Halo. It isn;t hard to use what so ever. This part of the reason Halo 2 is now pretty damn easy
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Not sure if trolling or limited…
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > I have said this many times in this forum. If some one has a different opinion to you it doesnt mean theyre trolling or limited. Lol. You just show your ignorance with those kind of replied. The BR is an easy to use weapon.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Judging from your stats, I doubt you can use the BR well, even though you claim it to be the easiest weapon to use in the game. You’re straight up trash.
>
>
>
> I can use the br fine.
> Please note. Your service record for each title tells me you have never played Halo.
> So lets not play the stat game

What the hell are you kids keep talking about. You can see my record once you click Halo MCC.

http://gyazo.com/c27e561fcea5a8803bf699644f5baf26

> 2535438713872599;14:
> > 2602973356072471;12:
> > > 2535438713872599;11:
> > > > 2602973356072471;10:
> > > > > 2535438713872599;9:
> > > > > > 2602973356072471;8:
> > > > > > > 2535438713872599;6:
> > > > > > > > 2602973356072471;3:
> > > > > > > > > 2533274929308637;1:
> > > > > > > > > All across these threads there are arguments about subjects linked to this, the most relevant being BR starts. The game needs to accommodate both types of players, not just one. Competitive players have the right to have competitive game modes, but there is no reason for casual players to not have something they can enjoy either.
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > People will probably be against it because it will cause a split in the community but in the current state the game is in, it is being criticized by both groups for reasons corresponding to each play set.
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > There needs to be at least one playlist for casual players that has AR starts and game modes when it isn’t all about the win win win and more about the fun.
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > Pro players also deserve there own playlist in which they can fight with their precision weapons from the off and enjoy doing it.
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > The trouble is people want different things, and neither are wrong. What would be wrong is denying both groups something they can enjoy on Halo because one believes they are better than the other. Newsflash, at the end of the day we are all customers and fans on the series, despite what people think no one is more entitled to something than the other, we are equal. Elitism does not help anything.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > Just because people prefer AR starts doesnt make them “casuals”. Thats a pretty ignorant statement.
> > > > > > > > AR starts promote map movement, seeking out weapons, more map/weapon control.
> > > > > > > > BR starts turns into a sit in the spawn and cross map, ignore any other weapon on the field, dont move any where near as much
> > > > > > > > The BR is an extremely easy weapon to use and rather easy to kill with in every Halo game, if anything, spawning BRs is more “casual”
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > Week 1 had much more praise with AR starts from “casual andcompetitive” than what week 2 with BR starts has received
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > It most definitely does, AR has a bigger reticule… easier to use. BR has a smaller reticule harder to use… Ar you shoot body shots, BR you shoot headshots. If you prefer a easier weapon to use, you are a casual.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > The BR is actually the easiest to use weapon in Halo. It isn;t hard to use what so ever. This part of the reason Halo 2 is now pretty damn easy
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Not sure if trolling or limited…
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > I have said this many times in this forum. If some one has a different opinion to you it doesnt mean theyre trolling or limited. Lol. You just show your ignorance with those kind of replied. The BR is an easy to use weapon.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Judging from your stats, I doubt you can use the BR well, even though you claim it to be the easiest weapon to use in the game. You’re straight up trash.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > I can use the br fine.
> > Please note. Your service record for each title tells me you have never played Halo.
> > So lets not play the stat game
>
>
>
>
> What the hell are you kids keep talking about. You can see my record once you click Halo MCC.
>
> http://gyazo.com/61e8f78de60f61e7359fc2b8ca03a63f

So you have only played since Halo MCC.
So you understand BR starts are easy as no one votes for anything else in the MCC

> 2602973356072471;15:
> > 2535438713872599;14:
> > > 2602973356072471;12:
> > > > 2535438713872599;11:
> > > > > 2602973356072471;10:
> > > > > > 2535438713872599;9:
> > > > > > > 2602973356072471;8:
> > > > > > > > 2535438713872599;6:
> > > > > > > > > 2602973356072471;3:
> > > > > > > > > > 2533274929308637;1:
> > > > > > > > > > All across these threads there are arguments about subjects linked to this, the most relevant being BR starts. The game needs to accommodate both types of players, not just one. Competitive players have the right to have competitive game modes, but there is no reason for casual players to not have something they can enjoy either.
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > People will probably be against it because it will cause a split in the community but in the current state the game is in, it is being criticized by both groups for reasons corresponding to each play set.
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > There needs to be at least one playlist for casual players that has AR starts and game modes when it isn’t all about the win win win and more about the fun.
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > Pro players also deserve there own playlist in which they can fight with their precision weapons from the off and enjoy doing it.
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > The trouble is people want different things, and neither are wrong. What would be wrong is denying both groups something they can enjoy on Halo because one believes they are better than the other. Newsflash, at the end of the day we are all customers and fans on the series, despite what people think no one is more entitled to something than the other, we are equal. Elitism does not help anything.
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > Just because people prefer AR starts doesnt make them “casuals”. Thats a pretty ignorant statement.
> > > > > > > > > AR starts promote map movement, seeking out weapons, more map/weapon control.
> > > > > > > > > BR starts turns into a sit in the spawn and cross map, ignore any other weapon on the field, dont move any where near as much
> > > > > > > > > The BR is an extremely easy weapon to use and rather easy to kill with in every Halo game, if anything, spawning BRs is more “casual”
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > Week 1 had much more praise with AR starts from “casual andcompetitive” than what week 2 with BR starts has received
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > It most definitely does, AR has a bigger reticule… easier to use. BR has a smaller reticule harder to use… Ar you shoot body shots, BR you shoot headshots. If you prefer a easier weapon to use, you are a casual.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > The BR is actually the easiest to use weapon in Halo. It isn;t hard to use what so ever. This part of the reason Halo 2 is now pretty damn easy
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Not sure if trolling or limited…
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > I have said this many times in this forum. If some one has a different opinion to you it doesnt mean theyre trolling or limited. Lol. You just show your ignorance with those kind of replied. The BR is an easy to use weapon.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Judging from your stats, I doubt you can use the BR well, even though you claim it to be the easiest weapon to use in the game. You’re straight up trash.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > I can use the br fine.
> > > Please note. Your service record for each title tells me you have never played Halo.
> > > So lets not play the stat game
> >
> >
> >
> > What the hell are you kids keep talking about. You can see my record once you click Halo MCC.
> >
> > http://gyazo.com/61e8f78de60f61e7359fc2b8ca03a63f
>
>
> Its easy for me to find a random tag and pass it off as my own.

Are you stupid? You just click my profile and don’t see anything because I haven’t played Halo 4 on Xbox 360 on this GT. I play Halo MCC with this tag. So you have to click view service record, then click Halo master chief collection because Halo 4 is the default service record they show.

> 2535438713872599;16:
> > 2602973356072471;15:
> > > 2535438713872599;14:
> > > > 2602973356072471;12:
> > > > > 2535438713872599;11:
> > > > > > 2602973356072471;10:
> > > > > > > 2535438713872599;9:
> > > > > > > > 2602973356072471;8:
> > > > > > > > > 2535438713872599;6:
> > > > > > > > > > 2602973356072471;3:
> > > > > > > > > > > 2533274929308637;1:
> > > > > > > > > > > All across these threads there are arguments about subjects linked to this, the most relevant being BR starts. The game needs to accommodate both types of players, not just one. Competitive players have the right to have competitive game modes, but there is no reason for casual players to not have something they can enjoy either.
> > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > People will probably be against it because it will cause a split in the community but in the current state the game is in, it is being criticized by both groups for reasons corresponding to each play set.
> > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > There needs to be at least one playlist for casual players that has AR starts and game modes when it isn’t all about the win win win and more about the fun.
> > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > Pro players also deserve there own playlist in which they can fight with their precision weapons from the off and enjoy doing it.
> > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > The trouble is people want different things, and neither are wrong. What would be wrong is denying both groups something they can enjoy on Halo because one believes they are better than the other. Newsflash, at the end of the day we are all customers and fans on the series, despite what people think no one is more entitled to something than the other, we are equal. Elitism does not help anything.
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > Just because people prefer AR starts doesnt make them “casuals”. Thats a pretty ignorant statement.
> > > > > > > > > > AR starts promote map movement, seeking out weapons, more map/weapon control.
> > > > > > > > > > BR starts turns into a sit in the spawn and cross map, ignore any other weapon on the field, dont move any where near as much
> > > > > > > > > > The BR is an extremely easy weapon to use and rather easy to kill with in every Halo game, if anything, spawning BRs is more “casual”
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > Week 1 had much more praise with AR starts from “casual andcompetitive” than what week 2 with BR starts has received
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > It most definitely does, AR has a bigger reticule… easier to use. BR has a smaller reticule harder to use… Ar you shoot body shots, BR you shoot headshots. If you prefer a easier weapon to use, you are a casual.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > The BR is actually the easiest to use weapon in Halo. It isn;t hard to use what so ever. This part of the reason Halo 2 is now pretty damn easy
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Not sure if trolling or limited…
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > I have said this many times in this forum. If some one has a different opinion to you it doesnt mean theyre trolling or limited. Lol. You just show your ignorance with those kind of replied. The BR is an easy to use weapon.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Judging from your stats, I doubt you can use the BR well, even though you claim it to be the easiest weapon to use in the game. You’re straight up trash.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > I can use the br fine.
> > > > Please note. Your service record for each title tells me you have never played Halo.
> > > > So lets not play the stat game
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > What the hell are you kids keep talking about. You can see my record once you click Halo MCC.
> > >
> > > http://gyazo.com/61e8f78de60f61e7359fc2b8ca03a63f
> >
> >
> >
> > Its easy for me to find a random tag and pass it off as my own.
>
>
> Are you stupid? You just click my profile and don’t see anything because I haven’t played Halo 4 on Xbox 360 on this GT. I play Halo MCC with this tag. So you have to click view service record, then click Halo master chief collection because Halo 4 is the default service record they show.

i actually edited my post after the link loaded correctly and showed your name. So no im not stupid, i went back and corrected my post.

BR starts is not a casual vs competitive issue. Huge numbers of ‘casual’ players asked for and voted for BR(or CE Pistol or DMR) starts in the past. There is a misconception that only a minority of ‘hardcore’ player want BR starts and it simply isn’t true.

From the very beginning Halo players have gravitated towards utility starts. They want to be able to fight back off spawn without having to make a side step just to be able to fight back. As good as auto weapons and the pistol are in Halo 5, they just don’t have the range to fend off ranged weapons like the DMR/LR and Sniper, nor do they have the range to pick off the close range power weapon.

The second misconception, is that BR starts create “one weapon” game. Another objectively false claim. Player will pickup useful weapons, the problem was that the auto weapons in H2/H3/reach were not very good. Rather than a “one weapon” game, those titles were “Not Auto weapon” games. Only a minority of weapons were ever ignored in the Halo series, the majorit of the sandbox was picked up all the time, even with BR starts. Halo CE/4/5 don’t have that problem and auto weapons will get used. SMGs melt BR users when used appropriately, as do ARs and pistols, they just are not versatile enough to be the default spawn.

This “only pros want/enjoy BR starts” nonsense is ridiculous.

> 2602973356072471;15:
> > 2535438713872599;14:
> > > 2602973356072471;12:
> > > > 2535438713872599;11:
> > > > > 2602973356072471;10:
> > > > > > 2535438713872599;9:
> > > > > > > 2602973356072471;8:
> > > > > > > > 2535438713872599;6:
> > > > > > > > > 2602973356072471;3:
> > > > > > > > > > 2533274929308637;1:
> > > > > > > > > > All across these threads there are arguments about subjects linked to this, the most relevant being BR starts. The game needs to accommodate both types of players, not just one. Competitive players have the right to have competitive game modes, but there is no reason for casual players to not have something they can enjoy either.
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > People will probably be against it because it will cause a split in the community but in the current state the game is in, it is being criticized by both groups for reasons corresponding to each play set.
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > There needs to be at least one playlist for casual players that has AR starts and game modes when it isn’t all about the win win win and more about the fun.
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > Pro players also deserve there own playlist in which they can fight with their precision weapons from the off and enjoy doing it.
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > The trouble is people want different things, and neither are wrong. What would be wrong is denying both groups something they can enjoy on Halo because one believes they are better than the other. Newsflash, at the end of the day we are all customers and fans on the series, despite what people think no one is more entitled to something than the other, we are equal. Elitism does not help anything.
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > Just because people prefer AR starts doesnt make them “casuals”. Thats a pretty ignorant statement.
> > > > > > > > > AR starts promote map movement, seeking out weapons, more map/weapon control.
> > > > > > > > > BR starts turns into a sit in the spawn and cross map, ignore any other weapon on the field, dont move any where near as much
> > > > > > > > > The BR is an extremely easy weapon to use and rather easy to kill with in every Halo game, if anything, spawning BRs is more “casual”
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > Week 1 had much more praise with AR starts from “casual andcompetitive” than what week 2 with BR starts has received
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > It most definitely does, AR has a bigger reticule… easier to use. BR has a smaller reticule harder to use… Ar you shoot body shots, BR you shoot headshots. If you prefer a easier weapon to use, you are a casual.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > The BR is actually the easiest to use weapon in Halo. It isn;t hard to use what so ever. This part of the reason Halo 2 is now pretty damn easy
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Not sure if trolling or limited…
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > I have said this many times in this forum. If some one has a different opinion to you it doesnt mean theyre trolling or limited. Lol. You just show your ignorance with those kind of replied. The BR is an easy to use weapon.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Judging from your stats, I doubt you can use the BR well, even though you claim it to be the easiest weapon to use in the game. You’re straight up trash.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > I can use the br fine.
> > > Please note. Your service record for each title tells me you have never played Halo.
> > > So lets not play the stat game
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > What the hell are you kids keep talking about. You can see my record once you click Halo MCC.
> >
> > http://gyazo.com/61e8f78de60f61e7359fc2b8ca03a63f
>
>
> So you have on played since Halo MCC.
> So you understand BR starts are easy as no one votes for anything else in the MCC

I don’t know if this is your main GT or what… considering how few games you played, except in Halo 4. But just judging from the few games you play and the way you speak indicates you’re a average player, skill wise. People pick BR starts more now, because they understand that if enemy team gets power weapons and you spawn with a SMG/ AR you have no chance of fighting back. But with BR you still have a chance to fight back even if they control power weapons.

And before you say oh well thats why Halo 5 AR is balance, because now you can actually fight against other weapons. But the issue with that is the AR is overly powerful without the needing as much skill as a BR to use, due to the larger reticule. And now with smart scope, the AR has considerable range and has a headshot bonus damage. This is way too powerful for a DEFAULT weapon that doesn’t require precision shots, but body shots.

> 2533274819446242;18:
> BR starts is not a casual vs competitive issue. Huge numbers of ‘casual’ players asked for and voted for BR(or CE Pistol or DMR) starts in the past. There is a misconception that only a minority of ‘hardcore’ player want BR starts and it simply isn’t true.
>
> From the very beginning Halo players have gravitated towards utility starts. They want to be able to fight back off spawn without having to make a side step just to be able to fight back. As good as auto weapons and the pistol are in Halo 5, they just don’t have the range to fend off ranged weapons like the DMR/LR and Sniper, nor do they have the range to pick off the close range power weapon.
>
> The second misconception, is that BR starts create “one weapon” game. Another objectively false claim. Player will pickup useful weapons, the problem was that the auto weapons in H2/H3/reach were not very good. Rather than a “one weapon” game, those titles were “Not Auto weapon” games. Only a minority of weapons were ever ignored in the Halo series, the majorit of the sandbox was picked up all the time, even with BR starts. Halo CE/4/5 don’t have that problem and auto weapons will get used. SMGs melt BR users when used appropriately, as do ARs and pistols, they just are not versatile enough to be the default spawn.
>
> This “only pros want/enjoy BR starts” nonsense is ridiculous.

I am aware that not only pros want to play BR’s, however many others do prefer not every game to be BR orientated. There is no need to call it ridiculous, I am not trying to put anyone out here, I am saying that there should be something fore everyone.