Casual gamers and competitive gamers

Shouldn’t be playing in the same playlist. That’s why most people quit . I’m tired of getting bad kids on my team and I hate playing team ARs on standoff. It defeats the purpose of partying up and playing with friends because the other team ends up being some dude and his two guests 3v4 of course

Agreed. Having your team quit on you isn’t fun, and beating Waterysponge2730 and his two terrible guests with a full team 50-4 really isn’t all that exhilarating either.

Having a functioning ranking system would help this issue, but it doesn’t look like that’s coming for a while.

I do both.

There isn’t any ranking, unbalanced teams, bugs, etc. So no point in trying to win every game.

I just sit back and do whatever, until this joke is fixed at least.

Least i can drive vehicles in circles and not care.

I’ve only lost 20 games in 750 games so yeah… An I mainly play Ranked H2A, HCS and Hardcore an even when me an the people I play with match a full team of really high levels they all suck an get spawn killed. :I

> 2533274817764299;1:
> Shouldn’t be playing in the same playlist. That’s why most people quit . I’m tired of getting bad kids on my team and I hate playing team ARs on standoff. It defeats the purpose of partying up and playing with friends because the other team ends up being some dude and his two guests 3v4 of course

It seems like even when you find a game, it gets ruined by bad kids on your team or the other team. Ranking system needed.

Even if the ranks don’t work there should still be social and rankled playlists. this is something they should of considered before the game was released

> 2533274817764299;6:
> Even if the ranks don’t work there should still be social and rankled playlists. this is something they should of considered before the game was released

Thank you! This was one of the things I really liked in Halo 3. If I wanted to play a quick game and relax I could go to social, but if I wanted to play competitively and aim to win I will play the ranked.

> 2535449665894532;7:
> > 2533274817764299;6:
> > Even if the ranks don’t work there should still be social and rankled playlists. this is something they should of considered before the game was released
>
>
> Thank you! This was one of the things I really liked in Halo 3. If I wanted to play a quick game and relax I could go to social, but if I wanted to play competitively and aim to win I will play the ranked.

Or warm up in social and then go play ranked after.

I honestly think halo 3 was perfect when it came to playlist. The social playlists were full of garbage kids but it was fun as hell! And then there was the ranked playlist which balanced teams all the time. Miss the good ol days and I’m sure MCC will get there as well. I mean h3 didnt add team snipers for the longest time lol. Games take time until they reach there prime. But yea it has been a very frustrating couple if months for mcc. The h5 beta proved that mcc shouldn’t have any excuses because it worked so well. It must have to do with the fact that there’s 4 old games put into one. Just give it some more time.

> 2535420427698753;9:
> I honestly think halo 3 was perfect when it came to playlist. The social playlists were full of garbage kids but it was fun as hell! And then there was the ranked playlist which balanced teams all the time. Miss the good ol days and I’m sure MCC will get there as well. I mean h3 didnt add team snipers for the longest time lol. Games take time until they reach there prime. But yea it has been a very frustrating couple if months for mcc. The h5 beta proved that mcc shouldn’t have any excuses because it worked so well. It must have to do with the fact that there’s 4 old games put into one. Just give it some more time.

Agreed Halo 3 had the best set up with the ranked and social playlist.

like in reach if you left few games in a certain time you would get a little ban from mp playlists for an hour if you kept leaving from games, this should be applied.

Returned to h3 6 months before mcc and pretty much only played 50 high. Over that time I forgot how bad the majority of halo players are, but mcc reminded me. Skill based mm please, game isn’t fun without it.