Castle Wars

How long does it take for castle wars ctf to come back?

There’s no telling as there does not seem to be a set amount of time between when a playlist rotates back in after being removed.

Action sack just isn’t as fufilling :frowning: I hate just waiting to die in prophunt. Did they at least add back the mantis battle map (not minotaurs)? I havent seen it come up in rotation yet…

Tough to say. Judging by past appearances, probably in a couple of months.

Man that’s a long wait.

Yes, the las time that Castle Wars (before thhis time) was in matchmaking was in JAnuary

> 2535469569049161;3:
> Action sack just isn’t as fufilling :frowning: I hate just waiting to die in prophunt. Did they at least add back the mantis battle map (not minotaurs)? I havent seen it come up in rotation yet…

Action sack is a mixed bag, some of the minigames can be really fun, personally I like the snowball one, but others, such as the skeetball one are super boring imo.

Hopefully soon! It’s my favorite social playlist. Also it’s one of the few halo 5 gametypes I can usually relax while playing compared to other ones.

> 2535467865798652;7:
> > 2535469569049161;3:
> > Action sack just isn’t as fufilling :frowning: I hate just waiting to die in prophunt. Did they at least add back the mantis battle map (not minotaurs)? I havent seen it come up in rotation yet…
>
> Action sack is a mixed bag, some of the minigames can be really fun, personally I like the snowball one, but others, such as the skeetball one are super boring imo.

I don’t think anyone likes skeeball and the next time they update the Sack I’m certain it’ll be removed.

> 2535469569049161;1:
> How long does it take for castle wars ctf to come back?

Just a heads-up that Castle Wars is returning on May 30th:

> May 30: Castle Wars rotates in for Core Play

> 2533274795938680;9:
> > 2535467865798652;7:
> > > 2535469569049161;3:
> > > Action sack just isn’t as fufilling :frowning: I hate just waiting to die in prophunt. Did they at least add back the mantis battle map (not minotaurs)? I havent seen it come up in rotation yet…
> >
> > Action sack is a mixed bag, some of the minigames can be really fun, personally I like the snowball one, but others, such as the skeetball one are super boring imo.
>
> I don’t think anyone likes skeeball and the next time they update the Sack I’m certain it’ll be removed.

I love skeeball, just wish it was an individual game and not team. Also wish it went to a higher score.