Castle Map Pack Live Stream Today (5PM PDT)

For those who are interested: Halo 4 Castle Map Pack Live Stream (Sunday, 4/7, 5PM PDT)

Update: Here’s the video from today’s stream:

Thanks!

Wow, 5pm? I was hoping to watch it earlier :frowning:

I think everyone involved did a great job with the Majestic stream last month, so it should be a good show.

Beyond Castle, I’m sure they’ll talk about multi-team and CSR, which also hit Monday.

This is what crimson should’ve been, these maps look like quality BTB maps.
After I play this map pack for awhile I will make a full review on all of the halo 4 DLC.

The maps look really good. I personally can’t wait to try them all, but Outcast looks especially awesome.

I know. I’m excited! I have the maps, but I want to see how they play out in real games.

I’ve never watched one of these before. Do they play competitively on the maps or is it more of a casual game with more commentary?

> I’ve never watched one of these before. Do they play competitively on the maps or is it more of a casual game with more commentary?

Check out the video of the Majestic stream. I assume they’ll do something similar.

Just running around each of the maps I’m excited for Perdition. I still haven’t got the layout down but it reminds me of a much better structured version or District with an ODST theme. Looping around on the streets with the hog can be a little difficult though so I’m curious to see if anyone on the test team can drive around the map. I love it though, It such an open map that uses hills and height difference for cover far more often than actual pieces of cover.

Castle maps look great. seems 343 does great with maps (certain affinity too.) only map i’ve had a legit issue with so far is wreckage. I can’t go in the middle of the map without a severe drop in frame rate /:

This is made by certain affinity actually.

> This is what crimson should’ve been, these maps look like quality BTB maps.
> After I play this map pack for awhile I will make a full review on all of the halo 4 DLC.

These aren’t BTB maps. They are “optimised” for 6v6. Geez, get it right. Lol :stuck_out_tongue:

> 343 Industries will be showing off the unreleased Halo 4 Castle Map Pack in a live stream event TODAY, Sunday, April 7th at 8p ET/5p PT. The stream will feature designers and other 343 team members playing and providing tips and commentary on the brand new maps.
>
> <mark>PLUS, they’ll be giving away 10 Castle Map Pack codes during the stream– tune in for your chance to win the Castle Map Pack before it’s officially released!</mark>

Source: majornelson.com

What time is this in GMT?

Here’s the official agenda posted on the Waypoint Blog: Halo 4 Castle Map Pack Live Stream

Castle Achievements

Perdition First Look
Perdition Infinity Slayer
Perdition KOH

Outcast First Look
Outcast Dominion
Outcast IS

Daybreak First Look
Daybreak CTF
Daybreak KOH

Map Pack Winners Announced

> What time is this in GMT?

I believe it’s 1 am GMT. You can always go back and watch it after it’s over, though.

> > What time is this in GMT?
>
> I believe it’s 1 am GMT. You can always go back and watch it after it’s over, though.

Think I mite be doing that then.

> > What time is this in GMT?
>
> I believe it’s 1 am GMT. You can always go back and watch it after it’s over, though.

Ouch. Seriously 343? Why you do this?

How much time is left ?