Cartographer's Gift REQ Content

Using my eyes and my ability to analyze things (Potentially looking through the blur), looking at the Community Update by B is for Bravo, this is what I am seeing:

Definate REQs:
-SPNKr Rocket Launcher
-Raijin Armor Set
-Mark IV [Gen I] Armor Set

Potential REQs:
-Rare and Ultra Rare Variants of Enforcer Armor Sets
-Locus Armor Variant Set
-Venator Armor Set Variant
-Pathfinder Armor Set Variant
-Uncommon Cone Emblem
-New Battle Rifle Variants
-Ultra Rare SPNKr Rocket Launcher Stance
-Legendary Battle Rifle Stance
-Legendary Cobalt Blue Visor

I can’t make anything of all the blurred content, but this is what I am seeing. Thoughts?

MEh Q’s

-The first five are the black and gold skins 343i mentioned last week.

-The last seven are definitely more BR’s (ugh, we should have got some magnum attachments instead, but whatever)

-MLG emblem, possibly?(to the right of cone) Kind of reminds me of their controller logo.

Those last ones look like BRs, but what kind of attachment could it be? No scope? I’m really curious about those.

> 2533274800772611;4:
> Those last ones look like BRs, but what kind of attachment could it be? No scope? I’m really curious about those.

Yeah looks like projection scopes.

Numbers 0-9 emblems
Traffic cone emblem
Stuck Emblem
Spartan swords emblem

Wishing for EOD helmet and firefight

I don’t know. To me, the armor looks like, in order from left to right, locus, pathfinder, two raijin sets, rouge, and wetwork. I’m most excited about the assassinations, the new warzone map, and the legendary mythic SPANKr.

Sounds about right to me.

Probably won’t acquire any of the highly valued REQs until I can get all the commons, uncommons, and rares out of the way. One day…