Cartographer's Gift Excitement

So with cartographers gift do out in the next day or two I was wondering how you guys/gals getting ready to prepare for it I’m sure everyone is excited about forge but I can’t wait to for new requisitions.
I have already completed all my requisitions and I saved up my requisition points to over 100,000 and saved my last two warzone packs for this week’s update.

So share what you are most excited about for Cartographer’s gift.

Definitely forge for me, most excited to see the crazy new maps and custom games people come up with. Also the new war zone map looks amazing.

Forge all the way for me.

I will make it rain Space Piggies.

I can’t wait for Forge and the Classic BR REQs!!

I’m not doing much to prepare. I’m just hanging out here at the waypoint forums and the Forge.World forums. I am very excited for forge. I actually took off work tomorrow, so I hope it gets released sometime tomorrow.

I’m trying not be be excited, I don’t want to have to wait.

I’m excited and all but the crappy filebrowser we’re getting pretty much neuters forge.

The other thing I’m looking forward to is the Battle of Noctus it reminds me a lot of Arcadia city from Halo Wars.

> 2537966040027981;8:
> The other thing I’m looking forward to is the Battle of Noctus it reminds me a lot of Arcadia city from Halo Wars.

Glad I’m not the only one who thought that! Now all we need is a Scarab boss!

> 2537966040027981;1:
> .
> I have already completed all my requisitions and I saved up my requisition points to over 100,000 .

How do you find time to play that much?

I’m very excited. I’ve always admired cartographers because I’ve never been great with forge. I finally found a community and I know they want to play on their members maps so I’ll have people to make maps for. I’ll see how it goes this time around.

> 2533274866682248;10:
> > 2537966040027981;1:
> > .
> > I have already completed all my requisitions and I saved up my requisition points to over 100,000 .
>
>
> How do you find time to play that much?

Well I do play a lot but I to say I am hurting in the wallet a little bit.

> 2537966040027981;1:
> So with cartographers gift do out in the next day or two I was wondering how you guys/gals getting ready to prepare for it I’m sure everyone is excited about forge but I can’t wait to for new requisitions.
> I have already completed all my requisitions and I saved up my requisition points to over 100,000 and saved my last two warzone packs for this week’s update.
>
> So share what you are most excited about for Cartographer’s gift.

Impressive stats! Wish I had as much time to play as you. I am loving this game but just cant find the time anymore!

I am looking forward to season 1 of team arena as well as finding out what the mystery social playlist is.

Also for the following update where they have a playlist of just fan made forge maps :stuck_out_tongue: (speculation)

OOOOH and the Spartan Company commendations!! Forgot about those. Glad they are finally integrating the spartan companies into the game. Looking forward to seeing what they do further with them.

Forge is the biggest part but i want to see all 4 of those maps we are getting. One made by 343 for arena, 3 btb maps that are forge, and 1 warzone map

As long as there’s weapon lowering, I might use Forge to try my hand at a Machinima. Still just considering it.