Carry over into halo 5

Anyone know if all these SR ranks and armor and visors will still be unlocked in the actual halo 5.

I doubt it, considering the Destiny beta also did not carry over. I am interested to find out though. I kind of hope it doesn’t to be honest. I would like to get a fresh, more experienced start.

I think unlocks are supposed to carry over. Highly doubt ranking will.

I heard chivos in mcc unlocks things in beta and carries over to 5 so i guess helioskrill and mark 6 yes. The others ive beard nothing.

hopefully i can carry over my recon armor.

I’m pretty sure we are going to start fresh in the full game.

> 2533274900262820;1:
> Anyone know if all these SR ranks and armor and visors will still be unlocked in the actual halo 5.

People actually care about this?!?

Armor related to the Master Chief Collection achievements will carry over; stats and the other armors most likely won’t, as usual.

Let’s not make this a big thing like with Destiny.

> 2533274828236493;8:
> Armor related to the Master Chief Collection achievements will carry over; stats and the other armors most likely won’t, as usual.
>
> Let’s not make this a big thing like with Destiny.

OK makes sense yea i wasnt hoping to make this into a big thing just wanted some info and an asnwer and was wondering if anyone has heard anything or had a link to any info on this but in less then 2 weeks it wont rally matter halo 5 beta will be done and ima go back to playing advance warfare until i start up college classes again.