Carring about the marins

I know it sounds weird but when i play i like to save the most marins i can because in the game we are spartan with an armor but they don t, and it always fun to have your team of marins with you.

> 2533275013260338;1:
> I know it sounds weird but when i play i like to save the most marins i can because in the game we are spartan with an armor but they don t, and it always fun to have your team of marins with you.

Yeah I play the same way. Back in Halo 2 I would do this all the time on Gravemind. It’s so nice to have friends on that level :slight_smile:

I like it when you give them a fuelrod or something. It’s kind of OP but I like it :wink:

I try to do that too for all the humans. I remember on Composer when you encounter two Hunters, I couldn’t save all the scientists and I was sad. :frowning:

Yeah sometimes i just kill myself juste to retry and save the most men i can. And have a full team vith op weapon can change a hard passage in legendary.
The same when you have like 3 warthog full of marins, realy fun.

I try, specially in Spartan Ops, but they want to get in more action than they can handle, and always end up dying in a very funny way.
How can be their AI so low to do that?

Yeh the ia of the mrins was improve but not thought for the map of spartan ops, they dont realy use cover and juste walk in front of the ennemy.
Better in warthog or tank, have a full team in two warthog is overpowered.

Do we mean marines? Or are they actually called marins?

I think deep down somewhere, we all care about those courageous marines following us into battle. I always try to keep them alive, but when I’m playing legendary/mythic difficulty there’s just no way I’m protecting them.

We all know how hard it is on legendary.

It would be cool if in a halo you can save marins and if you finish a mission with them you can manage your little army after. Give them special weapon, uprgrade them(marins>odst>spartan) and make a team that you can have with you for the nexte mission.
because in a lot of mission you save marins and they just stay stationnary and you have to continue even if they had jut to passe a door, it is like an invisible wall.

I used to try and save the marines and civilians but some of them would just run into the enemy and get killed from their own stupidity so i still try but not as hard accepting that there will be some losses.

> 2533274897188208;3:
> I like it when you give them a fuelrod or something. It’s kind of OP but I like it :wink:

Marins, sometimes we can t do it without them.

I considerate a fun challenge to see how many marines I can save on a mission.

How funny when I try to save them at any cost, but the enemy kills me first…
You know what is annoying? When a marine sit in the driver seat, and you “ask” the marine to get out, and you jump in the hog and wait until the marine jump in too, but the plasma round from Wraith hit you before the marine would take a seat…but there is another version, where you leave the marine to save yourself and the other marine - who the gunner - from the Wrait shot, and you have to let the marine die…it’s so bad.

hard to see a marins die in front of you.

Every life matters, lol

That s why you r a spartan, protect humankind.

I am a sociopath so I might have killed more Humans than Grunts.