Carnage Report is Low

Hey does anyone else have a carnage report gives you a different kill count than the in-game score? It seems to only happen in BTB.

Yes, this does happen sometimes. I’ve only seen it in BTB also. Very rarely in Squad DLC also.

Sometimes it is higher also. I’ve used it to my benefit when I’m off getting a Perfection. I’ll sometimes only get 13/14 kills then sit back and still get my shiny medal. For me, it happens that the carnage report is higher than what it really is. It seems though for my brother it shows lower than what he got. Even when we splitscreen.

It can happen in any playlist, I’ve had that happen to me in Team slayer and Grifball before.

> Hey does anyone else have a carnage report gives you a different kill count than the in-game score? It seems to only happen in BTB.

I suspect you’ve been playing BTB heavies where headshots, splatters, melees, etc net you two points in game but only one kill on the carnage report.

Are you playing Heavys? Certain types of kills count as 2 kills in game, and (of course) will only show up as one kill is the post game report.

> > Hey does anyone else have a carnage report gives you a different kill count than the in-game score? It seems to only happen in BTB.
>
> I suspect you’ve been playing BTB heavies where headshots, splatters, melees, etc net you two points in game but only one kill on the carnage report.

That can happen also. But in my file share I even have a full film of me getting a perfection with 13/14 kills on normal BTB on Spire.

This has happened to me multiple times in other playlists. I think it has happened to me in Arena, Squad Slayer, and Super Slayer. I don’t know why this happens though.

> Yes, this does happen sometimes. I’ve only seen it in BTB also. Very rarely in Squad DLC also.
>
>
> Sometimes it is higher also. I’ve used it to my benefit when I’m off getting a Perfection. I’ll sometimes only get 13/14 kills then sit back and still get my shiny medal. For me, it happens that the carnage report is higher than what it really is. It seems though for my brother it shows lower than what he got. Even when we splitscreen.

I’ve seen that happen too.