Career Milestone 64

I recently unlocked my final achievement in Halo Wars and have now earned all achievements in Halo!

How many other people around here have done this as well? I would love to see some stats. I wouldn’t mind something distinguishing this from other players out there as well. Milestone 64 is pretty and all…but.

Thoughts?

Wow, congrats. I am nowhere near that. The previews of the new Waypoint seem to indicate they will show off the milestones more. I believe they will be on your player card so there’s that.

Congratulations on your achievement, sir! Although I’m only sitting at a career milestone of a measly 50, I hope they integrate the Waypoint Milestones more into the Halo experience. There’s several ranking systems in place, such as the BPR, Halo 3 rankings, and career milestones, and I hope they find a way to show them off a little more with the update to Waypoint coming in the future.

I only know one other person who’s achieved milestone 64 on these forums, which I believe is killrraider13.

I’m at 64 as well, with “Running the Show” also being the last Halo achievement I got. TBH, I was a little disappointed that there wasn’t something cool to unlock, like Reach armor.

I have had all halo gs since march :stuck_out_tongue:

I haven’t checked mine in a while. I’m somewhere in the mid 50’s

I’m a level 64 as well. I hope they integrate Halo 2 PC achievements in there as well since i got all of those. I’m working on my last Marathon Durandal achievement and hopefully will get that soon. (I consider this Halo in a way, but not really. lol) But i hope they do something with the milestones and integrate them more in the halo experience as well.

> I’m a level 64 as well. <mark>I hope they integrate Halo 2 PC achievements in there as well</mark> since i got all of those. I’m working on my last Marathon Durandal achievement and hopefully will get that soon. (I consider this Halo in a way, but not really. lol) But i hope they do something with the milestones and integrate them more in the halo experience as well.

goobot pointed out awhile ago that it appears they may. You should take a look at the new footage about the updated website.

I seen that, it makes me pretty excited! I really hope they make some new avatar unlockables! I’ve been dying for some new ones.

> I seen that, it makes me pretty excited! I really hope they make some new avatar unlockables! I’ve been dying for some new ones.

It’ll be interesting to see what they do for sure.

> It’ll be interesting to see what they do for sure.

• Pray’s for a Halo: CEA Pistol or Spartan laser Prop *

> > It’ll be interesting to see what they do for sure.
>
> * Pray’s for a Halo: CEA Pistol or Spartan laser Prop *

Ha! That would be cool.

> I’m at 64 as well, with “Running the Show” also being the last Halo achievement I got. TBH, I was a little disappointed that there wasn’t something cool to unlock, like Reach armor.

I believe 343i has something in store for these milestones. Like avatar awards, or certain armor in their games to come.

> > I’m at 64 as well, with “Running the Show” also being the last Halo achievement I got. TBH, I was a little disappointed that there wasn’t something cool to unlock, like Reach armor.
>
> I believe 343i has something in store for these milestones. Like avatar awards, or certain armor in their games to come.

I think you may be right. Seems as though they have put an even bigger emphasis on them with their new website.