Card Packs

When finished playing the campaign for the first time and started to look at customisation for my spartan couldn’t help but notice that it is all pack orionated! Before playing Halo 5 I played Gears of War 4 and Call of Duty Infinite Warfare (some could call me a traitor for that but I was curious as all). These three games all base around buying packs with either in game currency (collected by playing multiplayer game types) or buying them with real money (dollars or pounds). I am use to the Halo Reach idea of saving credits and buying gear I want. With this new customisation am I meant to get lots of small packs or “Legendary packs”? Or is there another way to get armour and weapon skins?

> 2533274875841170;1:
> When finished playing the campaign for the first time and started to look at customisation for my spartan couldn’t help but notice that it is all pack orionated! Before playing Halo 5 I played Gears of War 4 and Call of Duty Infinite Warfare (some could call me a traitor for that but I was curious as all). These three games all base around buying packs with either in game currency (collected by playing multiplayer game types) or buying them with real money (dollars or pounds). I amse to the Halo Reach idea of saving credits and buying gear I want. With this new customisation am I meant to get lots of small packs or “Legendary packs”? Or is there another way to get armour and weapon skins?

If you want to get everything including weapons, emblems, armor, etc. Then you should start with silver packs and redeem points for them until you get a refund of points. Then do the same for golds, when you get a refund of points for those. Grab a few bronze packs, till you get the last few mongooses.

You should also look at and work on your commendations as a lot of them are unlocked when you complete one.

If you do that you should unlock just about everything (Achilles and a few others aside.)

> 2533274880633045;2:
> > 2533274875841170;1:
> > When finished playing the campaign for the first time and started to look at customisation for my spartan couldn’t help but notice that it is all pack orionated! Before playing Halo 5 I played Gears of War 4 and Call of Duty Infinite Warfare (some could call me a traitor for that but I was curious as all). These three games all base around buying packs with either in game currency (collected by playing multiplayer game types) or buying them with real money (dollars or pounds). I amse to the Halo Reach idea of saving credits and buying gear I want. With this new customisation am I meant to get lots of small packs or “Legendary packs”? Or is there another way to get armour and weapon skins?
>
> If you want to get everything including weapons, emblems, armor, etc. Then you should start with silver packs and redeem points for them until you get a refund of points. Then do the same for golds, when you get a refund of points for those. Grab a few bronze packs, till you get the last few mongooses.
>
> You should also look at and work on your commendations as a lot of them are unlocked when you complete one.
>
> If you do that you should unlock just about everything (Achilles and a few others aside.)

Thank you my friend!

> 2533274875841170;1:
> When finished playing the campaign for the first time and started to look at customisation for my spartan couldn’t help but notice that it is all pack orionated! Before playing Halo 5 I played Gears of War 4 and Call of Duty Infinite Warfare (some could call me a traitor for that but I was curious as all). These three games all base around buying packs with either in game currency (collected by playing multiplayer game types) or buying them with real money (dollars or pounds). I am use to the Halo Reach idea of saving credits and buying gear I want. With this new customisation am I meant to get lots of small packs or “Legendary packs”? Or is there another way to get armour and weapon skins?

To my knowledge, there’s not really another way to get armour or weapons skins.

> 2533274870717152;4:
> > 2533274875841170;1:
> > When finished playing the campaign for the first time and started to look at customisation for my spartan couldn’t help but notice that it is all pack orionated! Before playing Halo 5 I played Gears of War 4 and Call of Duty Infinite Warfare (some could call me a traitor for that but I was curious as all). These three games all base around buying packs with either in game currency (collected by playing multiplayer game types) or buying them with real money (dollars or pounds). I am use to the Halo Reach idea of saving credits and buying gear I want. With this new customisation am I meant to get lots of small packs or “Legendary packs”? Or is there another way to get armour and weapon skins?
>
> To my knowledge, there’s not really another way to get armour or weapons skins.

Thank you friend!