CARBINE UNHOLY RAIN OF DEATH THREAD!!1!1

It will be so, so pretty. I apologize for being unworthy 343. I shall never sully thy name again.

Unless the bloom/spread is modified on it, I won’t be using the weapon. It’s far too random as-is, regardless of damage.

This is so lame, I almost broke my controller 3-4 times mastering the Carbine, And now they are making it better? Cmon…

This is the EXACT reason why I’m waiting for a PP buff lol

> Unless the bloom/spread is modified on it, I won’t be using the weapon. It’s far too random as-is, regardless of damage.

I agree its spread should be tightened but only slightly. You don’t want to over do it unless you lower its ROF too.

> > Unless the bloom/spread is modified on it, I won’t be using the weapon. It’s far too random as-is, regardless of damage.
>
> I agree its spread should be tightened but only slightly. You don’t want to over do it unless you lower its ROF too.

I don’t see why not make it super accurate. The weapon itself is difficult enough to use.

> > > Unless the bloom/spread is modified on it, I won’t be using the weapon. It’s far too random as-is, regardless of damage.
> >
> > I agree its spread should be tightened but only slightly. You don’t want to over do it unless you lower its ROF too.
>
> I don’t see why not make it super accurate. The weapon itself is difficult enough to use.

Well it has the potentially fastest kill time out of the rifles. I just don’t want that to be too easy to achieve.

Imagine how much hate would arise if it was available in Swat. Lol

> > > > Unless the bloom/spread is modified on it, I won’t be using the weapon. It’s far too random as-is, regardless of damage.
> > >
> > > I agree its spread should be tightened but only slightly. You don’t want to over do it unless you lower its ROF too.
> >
> > I don’t see why not make it super accurate. The weapon itself is difficult enough to use.
>
> Well it has the potentially fastest kill time out of the rifles. I just don’t want that to be too easy to achieve.

the carbine’s killtime is 1.63 seconds, the fastest in this game is the DMR at 1.47s and light rifle scoped at 1.4s. A 7sk carbine could be about 1.52, so no i don’t think it will be the fastest.

Woah wait they’re upgrading the Carbine?!

> Woah wait they’re upgrading the Carbine?!

It’s not a definite…so far

Ah, I just read the bulletin.

I gotta pay more attention to those things o.o

> Imagine how much hate would arise if it was available in Swat. Lol

None.

The battle rifle is better at medium to short because of it’s 3 shot burst, and the DMR at long range because if it’s accuracy and magnetism. Sure the Carbine could fire faster, but this would only be useful where there are multiple enemies at close range, against a single opponent you usually only get 1 shot.