carbine problems ?

can 343i make carbine a 5-6 shot kill ?
I end up using a whole clip just to kill one guy
and the reload time is slow even with active reload

all I saying is it takes to long to kill with it

I agree with it taking too long to kill, but 5 shots would make it as powerful as a dmr or br, with an insane fire rate.

The Carbine already has the fasted kill time of the rifles. Why would you want it even more buffed?

The reason it takes a whole magazine is that each shot is weaker but it fire SLOT faster.

The Carbine is my weapon of choice and I out shoot DMRs and BRs every game.

> The Carbine already has the fasted kill time of the rifles. Why would you want it even more buffed?
>
> The reason it takes a whole magazine is that each shot is weaker but it fire SLOT faster.
>
> The Carbine is my weapon of choice and I out shoot DMRs and BRs every game.

Compared to the DMR it has next to no bulletmagnetism or aim assist. Its accuracy is worse than the accuracy of the magnum. So even if it has a faster killtime than the others it is in serious disadvantage in every scenario except close range.

Did you know that the Carbine had a faster kill time than the BR in halo 3? But how often did you see someone beat a BR with a Carbine? Same problem here in halo 4. Bad accuracy, no magnetism, doesn’t make others flinch and that’s why it needs a buff.

I can put two kills into a clip with the Carbine. Its killtimes can compete with other utility weapons so long as you /hit your marks/.

Personally? I love the carbine as it is. It’s become my favorite utility since I started using it.