Carbine, Autosentry, Sniper Gameplay

I don’t know if anyone has already posted this, but I patrol these forums looking for small tidbits of info and I hadn’t seen this video, so here it is! Gameplay

My two cents on the Autosentry (since we’ve seen very little info on it):

It shoots really slow, but I can’t tell how much damage it does in the video. It also has both a timer for the length of its activation, as well as for the recharge. Can’t tell how weak it is, though it is rumored to take only a few shots to kill it.

Gotta try and keep this thread alive so people can see it!

> Gotta try and keep this thread alive so people can see it!

It’s against the rules to bump threads.

And people have already seen that when it was uploaded; about eleven days ago. Don’t make threads solely to post an old video that we might’ve already seen. Thank you. :stuck_out_tongue:

I thought it might be against the rules, thanks for telling me. I’m surprised I didn’t see anything about the video though, I check the forums all the time

> > Gotta try and keep this thread alive so people can see it!
>
> It’s against the rules to bump threads.
>
> And people have already seen that when it was uploaded; about eleven days ago. Don’t make threads solely to post an old video that we might’ve already seen. Thank you. :stuck_out_tongue:

Cut the guy some slack man; he’s just sharing a vid. Its hard to keep track of what everyone has or has not seen.

Yeah, I didn’t see it!

I didn’t see it either. thanks!

I made a thread about this when it came out.

Nice though, more people get to see the vid.

Well, I did’nt see it, so thanks.

I was just playing Halo 3 a couple weeks ago like just going through it again and is the auto sentry like the auto sentry thing in Halo 3? http://halocontentevolved.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/halo-3-auto-sentry-attacking2.png

but instead of shooting lazes it like shoots bullets?

I saw Autosentry gameplay back at Pax.

IMO, Its not going to be good enough to kill anything more than a noob who picked up the game recently (As in, a guy who got aiming the stick skills only from an RPG will still survive with a gun like the pistol) unless the player has not much shields or is being attacked from somwhere else. Its much more of a suppressive and/or defensive thing which is used to A) Keep enemy from shooting at you. B) Keep enemy from heading towards a certain location. C) Personal crappy teamshooter

Oh god it’s so sloooooow

> I was just playing Halo 3 a couple weeks ago like just going through it again and is the auto sentry like the auto sentry thing in Halo 3? http://halocontentevolved.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/halo-3-auto-sentry-attacking2.png
>
> but instead of shooting lazes it like shoots bullets?

Pretty much.

Holy crap! The “explosives” package renders other peoples grenades pretty much useless. I hope this is toned down for the final game.

Thanks, watching this nao.

The carbine is so bad in this build(unless it was who was playing that sucked). I swear, if it is like this in final built, I will not even touch it. Is this really the way it is with the carbine now?

It’s MLG pro Hysteria. He doens’t suck. It’s the carbine that has been nerfed so much thats the problem.

> It’s MLG pro Hysteria. He doens’t suck. It’s the carbine that has been nerfed so much thats the problem.

Thank you for clearing that up. I hope they fix the carbine before launch.

So anyone notice that he said the guy playing never touched the flag because he told him he couldn’t put it back down?

Thanks for the post. Hadn’t seen it.