Carbine after update

This is a small question, but I made a custom game type and noticed when playing against someone with the carbine, that on the fifth shot it appears as though I have no shields left without a single sliver of blue. It is still a seven shot kill and my shields have not yet broken, but I have OCD and it drives me nuts. Is this the way it is in matchmaking or did I screw something up?

Did you use the settings that were shipped on the game disc? If so, then these setting are not the TU settings found in matchmaking and are the original setting before the weapon tuning update (hence why the weapon kill times are different).

> This is a small question, but I made a custom game type and noticed when playing against someone with the carbine, that on the fifth shot it appears as though I have no shields left without a single sliver of blue. It is still a seven shot kill and my shields have not yet broken, but I have OCD and it drives me nuts. Is this the way it is in matchmaking or did I screw something up?

No, that’s just the way that the damage was set. The sixth shot will actually remove the shields, and the seventh will kill if it’s a headshot.

> Did you use the settings that were shipped on the game disc? If so, then these setting are not the TU settings found in matchmaking and are the original setting before the weapon tuning update (hence why the weapon kill times are different).

I believe that the built-in gametypes were updated with the Weapon Tuning in the November 2013 TU.

> Did you use the settings that were shipped on the game disc? If so, then these setting are not the TU settings found in matchmaking and are the original setting before the weapon tuning update (hence why the weapon kill times are different).

The update to Halo 4 back in November 2013 updated all built-in gametypes to feature the Turbo settings.