Capture the Flag and Oddball assassinations.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jW8geGrMa4&feature=g-all-u

Can I just say that wow, the colour and lighting look awesome!!! Please don’t change a thing about them!
And man that CTF assassination is -Yoink!-.

They look awesome but a but too ‘cartoonish’ in my opinion.

> They look awesome but a but too ‘cartoonish’ in my opinion.

The graphics? If so probably because its a very basic build. those things wern’t in the E3 build.

It sure looks like some of them were wearing the ODST helmet! Yay!

> > They look awesome but a but too ‘cartoonish’ in my opinion.
>
> The graphics? If so probably because its a very basic build. those things wern’t in the E3 build.

The colour of the Spartans.

I liked the colours in Halo Reach the best.

> > > They look awesome but a but too ‘cartoonish’ in my opinion.
> >
> > The graphics? If so probably because its a very basic build. those things wern’t in the E3 build.
>
> The colour of the Spartans.
>
> I liked the colours in Halo Reach the best.

Ah. maybe just due to being an early build then?

> > > They look awesome but a but too ‘cartoonish’ in my opinion.
> >
> > The graphics? If so probably because its a very basic build. those things wern’t in the E3 build.
>
> The colour of the Spartans.
>
> I liked the colours in Halo Reach the best.

I think Halo 4’s colouring is much better than Reach, Reach was too grey and too contrasted in my opinion, it didn’t feel like Halo. Plus this gives a whole new feel to Halo which I like.

[deleted]

> They look awesome but a but too ‘cartoonish’ in my opinion.

Btw, it does not look cartoonish. Having more colour does not make it look cartoonish, it looks a lot more livelier and much more attractive and more in the line of the Halo 2 multiplayer spartans.

Halo 2 still to this day has the best colour and aesthetics in Halo history. Halo 4 is looking to live upto to that legacy and may even overcome it.