Capture Card

Anyone know any good capture cards that i can use for uploading some halo footage to youtube? thinkin abut askin for one for christmas…

Hauppauge makes an excellent HD PVR created specifically for gaming captures. The only downside is that it’s pretty pricey ($200 USD).

The Dazzle is a decent (and cheaper) PVR. But it only records in standard definition.

I reccomend Black Magic Intensity Pro PCI Express It’s the one I have HDMI and full HD, runs extremely smooth at what ever framerate and comes with easy to use software.

a drunk moose

Well im getting an HD PVR for my birthday . There really good Heres a video so you can see the Capture card in action … Giggity

> I reccomend Black Magic Intensity Pro PCI Express It’s the one I have HDMI and full HD, runs extremely smooth at what ever framerate and comes with easy to use software.
>
> a drunk moose

This is the one I use. Thought if YouTube is the intended destination for your footage, you might not need something quite as good.

> > I reccomend Black Magic Intensity Pro PCI Express It’s the one I have HDMI and full HD, runs extremely smooth at what ever framerate and comes with easy to use software.
> >
> > a drunk moose
>
> This is the one I use. Thought if YouTube is the intended destination for your footage, you might not need something quite as good.

I’ve had two of those in the past and I found that an EasyCAP was more reliable than that…seriously, if my computer ever crashed then it would break. Something kept frying the card. Eventually I got a new computer along with a new Black Magic. Same problem, different computer.

Eventually I just settled for an external CC, the Hauppage is one of the best ones I’ve ever had. In fact, it is the best one I’ve ever had.