Captain Keyes Appearance In CEA

Do you think in Halo CEA, Captain Keyes will look like he does in Reach? Or a better, but still the same, version of himself in the original Combat Evolved?

EDIT: One more thing, what about Cortanna too? Will she be like Halo 3/Reachs version or Halo 1s?

nah

i think he will look more like the OG keyes

Probably the same as the original.

He will most likely look similar to how he did in Reach for the upgraded graphics engine, however, he will of course be himself with his square head in the classic graphics engine.

I really liked the updated Reach Keyes, I hope they use that model

I think he’ll look similar to Reach if it’s not the same model.

What worries me is the PoA’s appearance, by the way.

Why? From the screenshots that I’ve seen, the interior of the PoA (At least) looks amazing. The outside looks similar to the OG - Though I only saw a picture where the camera was far away.

> Why? From the screenshots that I’ve seen, the interior of the PoA (At least) looks amazing. The outside looks similar to the OG - Though I only saw a picture where the camera was far away.

Well, “worry” is not the best word sorry, “intrigated”. I really don’t know if I want to see Halo Reach’s exterior or Halo CE’s one (that new interior is more than perfect :slight_smile: ).

> > Why? From the screenshots that I’ve seen, the interior of the PoA (At least) looks amazing. The outside looks similar to the OG - Though I only saw a picture where the camera was far away.
>
> Well, “worry” is not the best word sorry, “intrigated”. I really don’t know if I want to see Halo Reach’s exterior or Halo CE’s one (that new interior is more than perfect :slight_smile: ).

There’s screenshots of the interior of the PoA in Anniversary? Where? :open_mouth:

> There’s screenshots of the interior of the PoA in Anniversary? Where? :open_mouth:

In a edition of OXM (Official Xbox Magazine), there are scans on the internet, but I’m not allowed to share their links here, sorry, I’m almost sure you’ll can find them without any problems.

Hehe, I made those scans.