captain demoted to sargent

hi people I was playing halo reach offline and I got to the rank of captain and had all the captain’s armour and I got x box live silver four days ago and was immediately demoted to sargent with no armour please help me with this I’m confused and new to waypoint so please respond soon.

This is so you can’t boost offline before going online.

1: this should be posted in the halo reach forums, not the halo 4 so i wouldn’t be surprised if this gets moved.

2: to answer your question, offline accounts are able to rank up faster than online accounts because you cannot play online (the easiest way to gain Credits). therefore when you log into xbox live for the first time and your account is converted to an online account, the credits are converted to the “normal” amount. As for your armor, it would seem as though you are allowed to reselect the armor you want with your now reduced amount of credits, which makes sense because they can’t just allow you to keep your higher level armor (not fair to those who worked longer on an online account for the same number of credits). And i guess also to prevent boosting.

Wrong forum.

OK that helped me understand ani said i was a newbie an don’t understan but i dont know bout the right an wrong thing to do on .
this sorry.an thank u very much but i still tgink bungie should check into it thanks bye

> OK that helped me understand ani said i was a newbie an don’t understan but i dont know bout the right an wrong thing to do on .
> this sorry.an thank u very much but i still tgink bungie should check into it thanks bye

Bungie isn’t in control of the Halo Universe and never will be again.