Can't we just put an end to T-bagging?

They have done so much to sterilize Halo MP, I see no point in trying to keep TB.
Here is a list of things you can get banned for-

• Consistent and long-winded idling
  • Match dodging
  • Manipulating ranking and matchmaking
  • Violation of any component of the game’s terms of use and licensing rules
  • Manipulating networks
  • Suiciding in-game
  • Impersonating 343 Industries employees/mods
  • Cheating
  • Creating new accounts to get around a previous ban
  • Reporting other players out of spite, and not due to a legitimate complaint
  • Pretending to be someone you are not

Number 4 on the list sounds like a blank check. 5 and 8 seem like the only things people should get banned for.

1 Like

I’m sorry that the spot where I just killed your Spartan just happens to be the perfect vantage point where I need to crouch and make sure I’m covered when taking a shot. Over, and over and over again…

3 Likes

Unless they remove crouching out entirely, then nothing will ever be done with this more or less…

5 Likes

Also, his last post was 10 years ago. Like, this is all you have to talk about with Halo?

6 Likes

Wrong game for you if that’s what bothers you lol

6 Likes

New gen are become little princesses that can’t emotionally handle someone crouching on they’re face

Pathetic

10 Likes

We have the tea bagging physics for a reason.

8 Likes

But one of my greatest joys in Halo is killing t-bagging opponents in mid-bag. I miss assassinations in Infinite for that alone. If anything we need more baggers.

8 Likes

Sometimes I think tbagging is justified when you play against real *ssholes. But I think it was more fun in Halo 2-3, now you will probably get killed doing it. But it can be really satisfying :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nothing wrong with a little celebratory crouching.

5 Likes

If I see you around, I’ll be sure to t-bag you after every kill I get on you :wink:

5 Likes

It may be very childish, but it really isn’t a big deal.

2 Likes

Halo would not be the same without t-bagging. It’s an essential part of the experience.

5 Likes

*T-bags harder *

20 fast t-bags

6 Likes

It wasn’t added to the game. Players found a way to use preexisting mechanics.

How would you propose to remove crouching from the game that wouldn’t impact gameplay?

4 Likes

thats funny there add then as challenges now also.

i think 343i most add then also in the challenges that you most T-bagging the players you kilt x time’s

i remember it also from COD ghost there got a field order that you most T-bagg the player you have kill to compleet the field order and thats also the easy field order mission in the game to get also to compleet.

be missing for a decade, come back, say, “ban tbagging”, don’t elaborate, leave

gigachad

3 Likes

If you’re that worried about your kids seeing unsporting and inappropriate behavior by virtual models in an online game match, keep them off matchmaking, and probably off of games where you’re shooting and killing people too, lmao.

Not that I think there’s anything wrong with younger kids getting into graphic games under the right supervision, just not if your gonna be this sensitive about it.

2 Likes

If I dunk on someone REALLY hard I t-bag, but otherwise it’s doing it back to salty gamers who did it to me first.

7 Likes

No. The answer is no. Its a gaming culture icon at this point, its not going anywhere. And this is coming from someone who only does it if they win the game!

1 Like