Cant Watch Halo 4: A Look Back Article

I didn’t know where else to post, but I was hoping to watch this video on things that didn’t make it into Halo 4. However, when I clicked the link, it immediately says I’m not allowed to watch the video.

Ok. So why not? Why post a video and have a headline on your main page if I’m not allowed to view it?

Oh you know, we have a blacklist of people that we drew out of a hat that aren’t allowed to watch the videos. Lucky you!

Okay not really obviously. That’d be silly. Anywho. Have you tried clearing your cookies and stuff and making sure the age entered isn’t a minor one? Beyond that…I have no idea. :confused:

> Oh you know, we have a blacklist of people that we drew out of a hat that aren’t allowed to watch the videos. Lucky you!
>
> Okay not really obviously. That’d be silly. Anywho. Have you tried clearing your cookies and stuff and making sure the age entered isn’t a minor one? Beyond that…I have no idea. :confused:

I’m guessing the system assumed I’m a minor, because it looks like the same error if you possibly put in a minor’s birthdate. However, that’d be silly, since I’m 25, signed in, and the site should be using the age off of your live profile and not some stupid server cache that records your IP and Mac Address.

Hey Co2, are you able to give us the exact messaging/error it gives you? Or a screenshot?