Can't watch FUD

for some reason waypoint isn’t allowing me to watch forward unto dawn, it keeps saying that i have to buy limited edition even though i did and i redeemed the code on my Xbox live account. is any one else having this problem?

Did you open Halo Waypoint on your Xbox 360?

After you redeem your Forward Unto Dawn code, you must open Halo Waypoint on your Xbox 360. This will unlock it on both the Xbox 360 and on the web site.

Halo Waypoint Team
jh

I share an xbox at home - I entered the FUD code while I was signed in and accessed waypoint on the xbox

issue 1 - I can view FUD on halowaypoint.com but there’s no sound to it.

issue 2 - Others that share the xbox can’t view FUD on halowaypoint.com even though they’ve signed into waypoint on xbox.

Should everyone that shares the xbox (gold family account) be able to view FUD on halowaypoint.com ?

Only the gamertag that redeemed the code is able to access FUD on the web site or on the console app.

The sound problem is unusual and sounds like it’s likely related to your computer. Do you hear other sounds from your computer?

Halo Waypoint Team
jh

The problem I ran into is that the first time I logged into waypoint from the game, I got a “Not enough memory for this profile” message (Brand new Xbox with 320 gigs and nothing else loaded). When I restarted machine and tried again the screen went black and everything locked up. Had to turn off manually… Tried again and same thing happened.
Rest of game seems to work fine. Everything else on machine functions fine as well (at least so far…)

> Did you open Halo Waypoint on your Xbox 360?
>
> After you redeem your Forward Unto Dawn code, you must open Halo Waypoint on your Xbox 360. This will unlock it on both the Xbox 360 and on the web site.
>
> Halo Waypoint Team
> jh

Is this made clear somewhere obvious that I’m missing because that step is NOT in the instructions that come with the limited edition.

It was on the card which came with my limited edition… The one with the code.
Which was why why I was trying to log into waypoint from the Xbox… But it wouldn’t let me (see above)