Can't watch Fall of Reach?

Whenever I try I get this message:

THAT’S NOT RIGHT
Sorry about that. The content you selected can’t be played at this time. Please retry or select something else from the Guide.”

I get the same message I just wanna watch the videos and get the packs so I can it for when I buy the game :frowning:

Mine plays but it wont play in English even though that is the only Language it lists. Plenty of subtitle options but only one language and it wont play in that one.

My issue is I bought the Limited Collectors Edition and did the disc swap. I can watch the first episode but I can’t watch episode 2 or 3. It says I have to buy the game. I didn’t have a code with my original copy and didn’t get any codes with my physical disc copy either.

> 2533274796789821;4:
> My issue is I bought the Limited Collectors Edition and did the disc swap. I can watch the first episode but I can’t watch episode 2 or 3. It says I have to buy the game. I didn’t have a code with my original copy and didn’t get any codes with my physical disc copy either.

Got the very same issue as Vincent Zerby here.

I had the same problem I sorted it by going into my games and apps going into halo and deleated fall of reach then re installed it. It should work after that it did for me anyway

I’m having the same issue, tried everything; uninstalling the halo channel, uninstalling the fall of reach, and nothing has worked. Its great that you pay extra money for a product and three days after its release you still can’t access your content.

Same issue here.

As for the language issue, I had that for the Terminals…I try to watch them and then every once in awhile, it just starts playing in Japanese for some reason? Guilty Spark sounds weird in Japanese in case you were wondering…

Same problem here. I’m not expecting them to fix it. I’ve had the same issue since last year with the MCC I can’t even play Nightfall saying the same thing to buy it when I’ve already redeemed it. It’s been a year and after so much troubleshooting still can’t get it to work. 343 needs to just make them all free IMO

Same here, videos are unwatchable because it can’t be played now. We should ask a reinboursment for a faulty product base on consumers rights law.

I can watch episode 1 but after that it says I have to buy the Digital Deluxe Edition, The Limited Edition Limited Collectors Edition or The Xbox One Limited Edition Halo 5 Guardians Bundle to access. I payed $100.00 for the Limited Edition and it tells me i need to buy it again!

I am having the same issue, I tried talking to microsoft support and it sounds like i will get as much help from 343. What the -Yoink-…

I bought the physical limited edition and redeemed the included codes. However only the first episode of Fall of Reach is unlocked.

343, why can’t I watch the Fall Of Reach?

"The content you selected can’t be played at this time."

It’s been a week now and I still can’t watch it. It gives me this stupid message. Tried deleting and reinstalling with no luck!

I’m going through the same unfortunate issues after buying the Limited Collectors Edition and am told to buy Halo 5 again to watch Act 2 and Act 3. Uninstalled, reinstalled, and nothing is fixed. If anyone finds a proper solution, hopefully they post it up for the rest of us.

anyone of 343 at least read this messages?, the games aren’t very cheap here and we´re not getting what we paid for >:(

My issue is I bought the Limited Collectors Edition and did the disc swap. I can watch the first episode but I can’t watch episode 2 or 3. It says I have to buy the game. I didn’t have a code with my original copy and didn’t get any codes with my physical disc copy either.

I have the same issue. It is really annoying.

I own Halo 5 but says I need to buy it to watch the rest of Fall of Reach, was able to watch first episode and that’s it. Looks like others have been having the same issue.

I bought the halo 5 limited edition Xbox one and I can only watch the 1st act of the fall of reach???

Can’t watch halo reach. Says I need to install the game or app (0x80270254) sigh… Going back to ps4. Obviously I already redeemed code and installed it.