Can't Wait ForHalo 4 Console

i can’t wait to own one witch i will get on the due date i missed out on the halo 3 and reach one but glad i have this one coming :slight_smile:

me too seems like nobody else is getting the console or the tritton warheads

Well not everyone needs a new 360 or has the money to throw away, My xbox just red ring on me today, It was the original 20GB 360, Now I need a F’ing xbox, I’m glad I can get the Halo 4 360 for $199, No way I’m paying $350 for it.

> Well not everyone needs a new 360 or has the money to throw away, My xbox just red ring on me today, It was the original 20GB 360, Now I need a F’ing xbox, I’m glad I can get the Halo 4 360 for $199, No way I’m paying $350 for it.

How??? Right now i’m saving to buy just a normal 250gb slim for $250…

> > Well not everyone needs a new 360 or has the money to throw away, My xbox just red ring on me today, It was the original 20GB 360, Now I need a F’ing xbox, I’m glad I can get the Halo 4 360 for $199, No way I’m paying $350 for it.
>
> How??? Right now i’m saving to buy just a normal 250gb slim for $250…

My friend can get them for cheap (He’s an ebay seller), he’s hooking me up :slight_smile:

I think my cousin has the H3 console while i have the Reach one

I’ve had the same headset since 08 and it was decently cheap then. Turtle beach x11, my reason for the halo 4 tritton warheads.

And I sold my xbox a few Weeks before h4 was announced-kicked myself. So i’m using a friends extra until h4 comes out.

Im getting the Console (since my own console is almost grande finale and i just want the new cool looking Halo 4 xbox :D)

And im also getting the LE!

im ready for Halo 4 , how about you!?

I’ve seen it, and it definitely looks better in the mechanical flesh than in any picture. But since I went for the Reach console I’m not exactly bothered about getting this one, just wish I could buy the controllers separately.

The reason why I’m not buying the Halo 4 console is because nextgen xbox is coming soon, either late next year (2013) or the year after (2014).

I don’t see the 360 lasting longer than 2014 tho.

EDIT: And also the fact that my launch console is still working.

Same, I am going up at midnight to get mine.

> I’ve seen it, and it definitely looks better in the mechanical flesh than in any picture. But since I went for the Reach console I’m not exactly bothered about getting this one, just wish I could buy the controllers separately.

You can get the controllers seperatly, not sure how much but I know you can def get them in UK

I’m getting it because I only have the old school 20gb Xbox which is long overdue an upgrade, I’m sick of running out of HDD space and the noise it makes at night so I was thinking of getting a 250gb slim but then they announced the Halo 4 console and I’m a big Halo fan so an extra £100 isn’t that bad and had me sold :stuck_out_tongue:

> The reason why I’m not buying the Halo 4 console is because nextgen xbox is coming soon, either late next year (2013) or the year after (2014).
>
> I don’t see the 360 lasting longer than 2014 tho.
>
> EDIT: And also the fact that my launch console is still working.

Are you getting the next xbox on launch? If no then the Halo 4 console is worth the money if you need a new one or want a new model like me because it will last you some years. If you are getting it on launch then bad idea. Look at previous launches. The only way I’ll buy the next xbox at launch is if it comes with some really amazing launch titles like Halo 5 (which it probably won’t, Halo 5 will probably come a year or 2 into its cycle). I will probably end up getting the next xbox a year or two into its cycle, by then I have a clear view of how the console is doing, what games are releasing and when Halo is coming out.

> > The reason why I’m not buying the Halo 4 console is because nextgen xbox is coming soon, either late next year (2013) or the year after (2014).
> >
> > I don’t see the 360 lasting longer than 2014 tho.
> >
> > EDIT: And also the fact that my launch console is still working.
>
> Are you getting the next xbox on launch? If no then the Halo 4 console is worth the money if you need a new one or want a new model like me because it will last you some years. If you are getting it on launch then bad idea. Look at previous launches. The only way I’ll buy the next xbox at launch is if it comes with some really amazing launch titles like Halo 5 (which it probably won’t, Halo 5 will probably come a year or 2 into its cycle). I will probably end up getting the next xbox a year or two into its cycle, by then I have a clear view of how the console is doing, what games are releasing and when Halo is coming out.

Yeah i’m not getting the next gen xbox straight away, probably get it when a game that i find interesting or get the Halo 5 bundle (assuming that there is going to be a bundle =P)