Can't wait for my ban. Cmon 343

Well yesterday I disconnected 3 times mid match. Today my second match in I disconnected. My Internet isn’t flashing as I’m not losing xbl connection nor is my phone disconnecting from the wifi. So here I am patiently awaiting my ban. I’m going to start recording clips from the dcs just so I have some proof as I’m sure I’m going to get “mo you just quit out you deserve ban.” Another thing it’s only happening in arena so I’m not sure what’s up there.

Xbox ones work way better with a wired connection.

From what I’ve been told, Time Warner customers are having effed up Halo connections right now.

> 2533274816788253;2:
> Xbox ones work way better with a wired connection.

I should probably plug in my xbox see if that fixes it. Just frustrating cause I hate having wires all over the place haha

stop whining.

> 2533274871729504;5:
> stop whining.

Maybe if the servers didn’t suck I wouldn’t have to. But good input -Yoink- my thread.

> 2533274967885575;1:
> Well yesterday I disconnected 3 times mid match. Today my second match in I disconnected. My Internet isn’t flashing as I’m not losing xbl connection nor is my phone disconnecting from the wifi. So here I am patiently awaiting my ban. I’m going to start recording clips from the dcs just so I have some proof as I’m sure I’m going to get “mo you just quit out you deserve ban.” Another thing it’s only happening in arena so I’m not sure what’s up there.

I understand your frustration but if 99% of people are playing fine without disconnects, it’s your problem. If you can find more people complaining about this (and recently), i’ll shut up. But I have a feeling it’s your own connection.
Do you get any message after you disconnect?

I used to have the same problem, but it turns out that it was a connection issue with my wifi. I suggest to play on a network that no one else is using or check your connection as a whole.