Can't wait for Big Team Battle! And You?

I want to know your opinion :slight_smile:

BTB has always been my go to. I actually kind of appreciate the time without BTB though as I always put very little time in the other modes. I preferred the slower pace and vehicles in BTB. Due to the absence of BTB I play mostly Slayer now and have grown quite fond of it. BTB will still be my go to but I’ll definitely be spending a lot of time in the other Playlists now as well.

Um, who isn’t?

I wish they would just convert Warzone into BTB. Screw capturing the bases I just wanna kill people!

BTB CTF or Assault is always EPIC.

I would love to play BTB objective and I hope it’s not filled with tons of slayer.

im not a fan of spawn killing 8th generation btb trash. no ty

I can’t wait! I just wish it was social…

Can’t wait. BTB has been a great staple of the Halo franchise and I cannot wait to go hog wild in there!

> 2533274802580578;4:
> I wish they would just convert Warzone into BTB. Screw capturing the bases I just wanna kill people!

Amen Brother!

I would never scoff at another game mode to play, but BTB wasn’t really by go-to in the past games. Maybe Warzone has persuaded me that big team battles can be fun, but I like playlists with smaller teams.

I’m very excited for Big Team as it’ll be the first BTB since Halo 3 with even starts.