Can't view Halo 4 terminal videos

All right, so i found all terminals in Halo 4, went to classified here on waypoint, entered some code, got some shoulders… when i try to access the section 3 thing, it tells me to pay close attention to some cryptum video… what video is that? can somebody please tell me how the f*ck i view those terminal videos!
thanks!

The cryptum video is the last terminal video. at the very end there is s code. i recommend just youtubing it. so much easier.

also i would like to know how to re-view these videos. i can’t find them on halo waypoint at all. i only got to view them once when i started up halo waypoint after collecting them all…

having the same issue i can’t find my terminals ANYWHERE and i haven’t even unlocked them all. i don’t get it.

I’m not sure the exact procedure, but the Terminals are under the “Campaign” section of the Halo 4 section in Waypoint. They’re off to the left under a section called “Domain Terminals”.

> I’m not sure the exact procedure, but the Terminals are under the “Campaign” section of the Halo 4 section in Waypoint. They’re off to the left under a section called “Domain Terminals”.

Checked and cannot find…