CANT USE REQS, BOOSTS FOR 1 MONTH (SORT IT OUT)

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

YO BUNGIE OR WHO EVER YOU ARE NOW, THE ONES SLOWLY RUINING MY FAVORITE GAMES.
YOU OWE ME TO ANSWER. I HAVE BEEN PLAYING SINCE H1 AND SPENT ALOT OF MONEY.
HOW WILL YOU SORT THIS OUT?

it’s 343i and have you tried hard reseting your x1 and maybe tried power cycling your router?

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Many times, its been going on a month… I know other peeps have the same problem

its to do with syncing your reqs to the server - if you are using wifi its a common issue (try hard wiring). if you are on ethernet then i have no idea. good luck

Have you tried waiting?

Make sure your reqs load before you join a game.

That’s what I do and it works every time.

Restart your xbox, put in the disc, go to the menu and go to your reqs, it will look like it’s getting your data then you get a msg saying reqs unavailable. Just wait 2 or 3 mins in the main menu then it will load, don’t just go straight into a game because your reqs would stay unavailable.

You don’t have any play history.