Can't use REQs at times

Right, so very very rarely… I have a game where it lags and then when it dies down, I’m unable to call in ANY REQ items.

Just now, I finished a game on Stormbreak. Nine seconds in, everything just kind of locked up and stalled. At 46 seconds in, it finally cleared up, and I headed for the Fortress. After we captured it, I tried to swap out my Pistol for my Battle Rifle… But even though it went through the selection process fine; it never actually swapped it. I had three energy points so that’s not the problem.

When I died later, I tried again - same thing. I tried using an Armor mod, a vehicle, a weapon… Nothing would come in. Everyone else on the other hand, was using theirs just fine.

I really, really did not want to quit the game since other than that brief spike of lag, it was going fine - and besides there’s the quit penalty and all that. So I had to go through the whole game with just an Assault Rifle and Pistol, needing to pick up any fallen weapons just to use something different.

If possilbe, I’d like to know if this was as a result of that lag spike I experienced? If there’s any way to get around it without quitting the match? Or is it - as I fear - something I’ll simply have to deal with when it pops up?

I have the same problem, I think its a bug, this should be looked into

[deleted]

I have the same issue mostly. Except sometimes the game doesn’t even lag before I cannot choose a REQ. So annoying. I will give 343i until I collect the last REQ pack from the Warzone REQ bundle to fix this. If not, I’m done with Halo 5.

I have this bug too, the game is over for me because I can just use my default loadout, not a single REQ.

Another entry on the insanely huge bug list… I’m starting to doubt that 343 knows what Quality Assurance is. They should go and develop Candy Crush 2 or something…

This still happens. When it does, everyone in Warzone is limited to AR and magnum. WTF!? Fix your game Microsoft!!!

Just happened to me too… Didn’t lag at all just joined a game it was about 2 min in already and I was never able to choose any req via dead screen or req station. Sigh

It’s happening today, I must’ve played at least 15 multiplayer matches on war zone and can’t access anything! It won’t even load my history or any of my REQ’s! Displays my gamertag but when I try and use REQ’s it tells me that it’s unable to retrieve information! Annoying!!

What I don’t understand is the consistency of the bug. Played 3 games. First had lots of lag, second was fine with reqs and lag, then third game no lag but no reqs at all for me in the course of 18 minutes. Got to level 9, couldn’t pull anything out, and was getting wrecked by other people’s power weapons. I suppose it’s better than being kicked out and banned for something beyond my control, but still, the number of issues with this game 4 months after release is ridiculous.

I am experiencing the same issue also. The req’s screen is basically blank and when trying to change armor, helmet etc. it will change but there are no names or anything else that is usually on that screen. Most frustrating part is as stated above, having other players with LV9 weapons crushing your level 1 stuff. Would be nice to have a fix!

I have been unable to access any of my requisitions in game and out of game all day today (3/2/16), and it began displaying my spartan level at 1 instead of level 60… (kind of a big difference there). @The end of each game it says “retrieving data”, and then it usually will say “Unable to access game data, try again later” (or something along those lines of telling me to try again at a later time), ending in me being unable to see how many req points I earned during that game, what my total is, ect.

This has been a consistent problem since I bought Halo 5. Amazing game, great story, incredible multiplayer, and the req system truly added a level of depth to halo that i have not experienced since halo 2/3. It is unfortunate that this bug so consistently ruins this amazing feature of the game for me.

At this point I am just looking for a fix, an answer, something so I can actually start unlocking packs again and start using my req points in game.

I don’t know what’s going on, but every time I go to my REQ’s it keeps saying “retrieving data.” Nothing else. When I enter a game, I can’t use any REQ’s at all, it only says “retrieving data.” You people should fix this, I’m really getting pissed at this.

> 2535414027445133;3:
> i really hope they fix this thing

Yeahhh…about that…

Don’t bump old threads!

how is this still a problem this late after release. if youre going to take up almost 100gb of my hardrive you could at least be a properly working game.

> 2533274859514960;15:
> how is this still a problem this late after release. if youre going to take up almost 100gb of my hardrive you could at least be a properly working game.

Please do not revive old threads.

> 2533274925370623;16:
> > 2533274859514960;15:
> > how is this still a problem this late after release. if youre going to take up almost 100gb of my hardrive you could at least be a properly working game.
>
> Please do not revive old threads.

dont know what your talking about buddy im just saying this bug or glitch is too old to still be happening. and i finally got sick of the amount of times it happen today. not a single game worked today so i just stopped playing.

> 2533274859514960;17:
> > 2533274925370623;16:
> > > 2533274859514960;15:
> > >
>
> dont know what your talking about buddy im just saying this bug or glitch is too old to still be happening. and i finally got sick of the amount of times it happen today. not a single game worked today so i just stopped playing.

If you’re having issues feel free to create a new thread in the support forums, please do not revive a old thread.