Can't unlock the weekly ultimite reward

I completed all the weekly challenges and didn’t unlock the reward. After completing all the weekly challenges there’s no progression left to achieve besides the daily which is useless. Some challenges can be achieved only in specific modes so I ended up leaving games until I got into the right mach ( Unranked ) The challenges should be changed in my opinion so people don’t leave the games, we need real normal leveling progression and wins and k/d don’t matter right now at all towards the battle pass. I hope you consider this feedback , I love the game. Good luck

1 Like

I haven’t finished my challenges yet, but I think if you finish all weekly challenges, then you unlock the ultimate challenge when you press on the reward and after that you should get the reward. Unless you mean you’ve done the ultimate challenge too and it’s still not giving it to you then it’s probably a bug. I also heard that they’re gonna be giving this weeks weekly reward for free or something in an update they posted.

Unyshek posted this on Twitter:

When we make this update, we’ll need to reset your Challenges, including your progress towards Weekly ones. To make up for this reset, we’ll be granting this week’s Ultimate Reward, the Sigil Mark VII Visor, to everyone who logs in from Nov 23 - Nov 30.

So long as you sign in between those dates you should get it regardless of challenge progress

2 Likes

I completed all of them even the blue ones it gives you after the grey ones. There’s nothing left in my challenges, just saying some sort of a bug or something.

Thank you, and keep up the work :slight_smile:

Seems to be working for me,

I’'ve got my ultimate challenge (Play 15 games) which doesn’t seem very… ultimate,

I was kind if expecting something challenging but I’m having fun playing

1 Like