Can't Unlock DIVE BOMB

Ok, maybe its just me, but are some of the achievements not unlocking for anyone else? I’ve done the requirements for Dive Bomb at least 5 times now in Anv. Squad and returned at least one Sticky to its owner, but still nothing.

I’ll have the proof rendered if need be, but I don’t think it will change anything.

Yeah same here i was the last man standing in Infection and no achievement :confused:

Umm… Take it to the correct forum…

I got the dive bomb achievement. I smacked the guy in the back while jetpacking and he died. achievement unlocked.

I’m the same, I did the following:

Beat somebody down (in the face) using a Jetpack
Beat somebody down (in the face) using a jetpack while their were also using a jetpack.
Back-smacked somebody using a jetpack.

No achievement…

For Dive Bomb, it says beat down, but does that mean melee, assassination or assassination animation. A normal assassination gives the text beat down but I didn’t get the achievement when doing it on Solitary.

DIVE BOMB requires a beatdown while jetpacking (tap melee), not a pummel or an assassination.

Source: I recently aquired this achievment :slight_smile:

I’ve done just that multiple times in matches in Anniversary maps and it still won’t pop for me. Very annoying.

I also earned the 2 Infection achievements and nothing happened. The only one I’ve been able to obtain is Top Shot.

> Ok, maybe its just me, but are some of the achievements not unlocking for anyone else? I’ve done the requirements for Dive Bomb at least 5 times now in Anv. Squad and returned at least one Sticky to its owner, but still nothing.
>
> I’ll have the proof rendered if need be, but I don’t think it will change anything.

Also, STICK IT TO THE MAN requires the person throwing the grenade to commit suicide after sticking the player (you)
sources: I gotz this one 2!

> I’ve done just that multiple times in matches in Anniversary maps and it still won’t pop for me. Very annoying.
>
> I also earned the 2 Infection achievements and nothing happened. The only one I’ve been able to obtain is Top Shot.

You may want to read the comment immediately above an below your post.
Concerning the infection achievements, it is assumed that they are map specific, so you need to infect 3 people in one round on an anniversary map, and you need to be last man standing on a defiant map ( chances of getting infection on defiant is close to nil )

1st - has to be an anniversary map
2nd - has to be a beat down from behind NOT an assasination

This is how I got mine, special thanks to the dude who was AFK.