Can't Tell if Done with Silver REQ Packs

So, the last few REQ packs I’ve opened up have only given me 1500 REQ points, when my REQ collection is just over half done. Does that seem accurate? I know I have far too many rares and ultra rares still to obtain, which should still be received in silver packs?

Silvers don’t give Ultra Rares.

Chances are the rest of your Rares are all emblems that are given by Commendations, not Silver Packs.

If you’re getting large REQ point refunds like that, you’re done with silver packs. Time to move on to gold.

> 2533274978553590;3:
> If you’re getting large REQ point refunds like that, you’re done with silver packs. Time to move on to gold.

That’s good to know. It just feels like I shouldn’t be there already, you know? Haha. This should be fun. That would explain why one of the random gold packs I got from Warzone was fortune filled with legendaries a week back:P

You are done with silver when you get 3k points back. 2, 1500 point cards in each pack.

once you get 3000 req points 2 1500 points your are done move to gold just finished silver las wekk i have been playing since January and i play at least 4 times a week and play at least 3 game mostly warzone so there is alot of silver before you can get to gold

once you get 3000 req points 2 1500 points your are done move to gold just finished silver las wekk i have been playing since January and i play at least 4 times a week and play at least 3 game mostly warzone so there is alot of silver before you can get to gold