cant talk in game chat

I cant game chat on halo reach but i can on other games and it dont show if other people have mikes

You’ve most likely been mute banned, which is when enough people mute you (for any reasons or none) that it auto mutes you to everyone. I know I for one often use mute just if I don’t want to hear people in game, sometimes I want to, most the time I don’t. To be honest, introducing a mute ban was probably unnecessary on Bungies part, 343 should probably remove it.

Even if people don’t like the sound of your voice let them mute it, I use a headset which is perfect especially if I accidentally betray someone then they can hear me apologise. That and being able to coordinate with my team even if not all of them have headsets.

> You’ve most likely been mute banned, which is when enough people mute you (for any reasons or none) that it auto mutes you to everyone. I know I for one often use mute just if I don’t want to hear people in game, sometimes I want to, most the time I don’t. To be honest, introducing a mute ban was probably unnecessary on Bungies part, 343 should probably remove it.

If you are mute banned, I was under the assumption it shows people with mics, it just acts like they don’t talk.