Can't Switch loadouts

Hey what gives? the last few games I’ve played tonight I can’t switch loadouts in the middle of games. And when the match starts I can’t even choose which loadout I start with. Is anyone else having this same problem or is it just me? What’s the deal?

I had this same problem the other day; the only way to switch loadouts when this occurs is to press the start button at the beginning of the match and select your next loadout that way. Otherwise restarting the game will also correct the problem. Not sure why this occurs but it’s rare, but restarting corrected the problem for me otherwise you can do the latter of the two if you don’t feel like restarting the game when this happens.

I haven’t had that problem exactly, but I have had loadouts switch on me halfway through a match for no reason, which I then need to change back by pressing “Y” when I die

> I haven’t had that problem exactly, but I have had loadouts switch on me halfway through a match for no reason, which I then need to change back by pressing “Y” when I die

I’ve had what you speak of occur as well. I think that happens when the game changes hosts, restarts, or sometime when a new player joins, or a player quits. So I guess basically when the game goes to the black/scoreboard screen, and starts again, your loudout will change after you die and respawn. I believe this is the case, if its not what you’re referring to then I apologize for speaking off topic.