Can't select Reqs? I'm seeing this a lot

I’m seeing games more often, 2 times I the last 20 minutes were you can’t select any req stuff. That goes for all 24 players. Is there an explanation for this?

Anyone?

No idea why it’s happening but it’s annoying not being able to have a BR or DMR in Warzone and being picked off from afar because all you have is an AR and Magnum. I hope 343 fixes the issue.

It happened to me but when I got on the next day it was fixed. I don’t know how I undid the glitch. Hopefully it stops for you too, it is quite annoying.

I have not had this happen at all today, so I’m hoping it’s fixed. Picking REQs has been slow and at times I’ve had to redo them because it didn’t actually give me the right loadout, but at least it’s working.

I have noticed the system being slow at times, and not giving me the req I clicked on, so I’m not surprised it does not work at all for some.

I have lost count of how many times I have been placed in a warzone / warzone assault match where nobody on the enemy team or my team can use their REQ cards and therefor have to endure the torture of only being able to use an AR and pistol. I really hope this gets fixed. I noticed this bug happening ever since the cartographers gift update.

Because 343i finally decided equal starts would be a good thing for Warzone. /s

I haven’t had your problem in awhile. My problem is I keep getting subtly disconnected and it freezes on a strange screen.

REQs in Warzone? Na… No need, a magnum is way enough. Just go kill some eternal warden with your AR and everything is going to be ok.

The irony is that I have the most fun during these games. No vehicle spam or needlers to contend with. I’ll take a straight up AR/Pistol battle ALL day long.

> 2533274823625840;10:
> The irony is that I have the most fun during these games. No vehicle spam or needlers to contend with. I’ll take a straight up AR/Pistol battle ALL day long.

This ^ is why Halo isn’t fun for me anymore. Too many people complain about the vehicles and equal starts. Halo is more fun when it’s random. It adds variety.

> 2533274807881644;11:
> > 2533274823625840;10:
> > The irony is that I have the most fun during these games. No vehicle spam or needlers to contend with. I’ll take a straight up AR/Pistol battle ALL day long.
>
>
> This ^ is why Halo isn’t fun for me anymore. Too many people complain about the vehicles and equal starts. Halo is more fun when it’s random. It adds variety.

I enjoy the vehicles but I find they are REALLY spammy in this game for some reason. It gets annoying.

happening here too, seems to be more frequently :S

I’ve seen this many times and it is very annoying but I guess we should just wait until 343 solves the problem because that is all we can do.