Can't Select Map Choice?

I find this automatic map crap to really really dumb. Like I’m getting magnums every game. I need some BR in my life and well that isn’t happening

> 2533274852274618;1:
> I find this automatic map crap to really really dumb. Like I’m getting magnums every game. I need some BR in my life and well that isn’t happening

Sadface for you. Thank god for this rotation system, now we get to play pretty much all the maps without the constant repetition of the same map over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and again.

I’m happy with rotation, too many quitters if a vote does not go their way.

Nah we need to pick maps. Just like every other halo has been.

happy with rotation.

> 2533274852274618;1:
> I find this automatic map crap to really really dumb. Like I’m getting magnums every game. I need some BR in my life and well that isn’t happening

I like the rotation. Now we can get some variety instead of the same maps over and over again

Prefer rotation. Also its not like there are no BR’s on the map.

Have to say I prefer rotation myself. Having the same maps voted for over and over and over just gets stale and boring. At least this way we get to mix it up and play on all the maps. Sure there will be a few that aren’t as good as others, but it beats suffering a map you hate 9/10 games :slight_smile:

I like the rotation but so far, I’ve found the rotation not to be very even. I was playing breakout earlier for example and played the same map three times in a row :confused:

I’m tired of people quitting if the vote doesn’t go their way. Also now we can play all the maps, not just the ones that ALWAYS get voted in. More variety!

I’m pretty sure it so one map doesn’t get spammed for the first few weeks. I’m sure they’ll set it to how it is in the others where you can chose from 3 then replay the one you just did but only can replay once, so it isn’t repeated like 500 times.

I prefer this. Allows more variety in maps rather than the same map being chosen game after game. Mixes things up a little.

> 2533274814635636;2:
> > 2533274852274618;1:
> > I find this automatic map crap to really really dumb. Like I’m getting magnums every game. I need some BR in my life and well that isn’t happening
>
>
> Sadface for you. Thank god for this rotation system, now we get to play pretty much all the maps without the constant repetition of the same map over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and again.

Veto system. In Halo 3.
Did you not read his post? He said he got the same game over and over. Obviously, it’s counter-productive.

I do understand that this change is sort of frustrating for some, but i aswell believe that this is a good thing. On the other hand i have seen this “Rotation System” actually repeat a map every now and again, i had it done on Slayer in arena this morning. I was suprised to see this happen, i don’t believe that they will be bring map voting in the near future. I believe this is due to respecting the whole of the game and not just the one map because developers put heart and soul into making maps, it would be ashame to see people not play them all and just choose the one map